Group Accomodation Phillip Island YHA
There’s more to Phillip Island than just the Penguin Parade. It’s the home of beautiful beaches, stunning look out points, adorable wildlife and much more! When your group stays at Phillip Island YHA, you’ll experience the best our island has to offer. Our large and spacious hostel sleeps up to 150 people and has a range of multi-share and private rooms as well as private floors.
Group rate $37.50 per person per night
With the changing restrictions being imposed by the State Government, our maximum occupancy may be reduced in line with our COVID-safe plan. This can also have an effect on our specific rates for the dates you wish to stay. When you enquire with us, we will provide you with the most up to date information we can. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this.
If you have any concerns about booking with YHA due to Coronavirus, please click here to find more information about what we are doing to ensure the safety of your group.
Phillip Island YHA has 4, 5, 6, 10 and 12 share rooms for your group to stay in, with communal bathrooms on every floor. Rooms include fresh linen and under the bed lockers.
We have a selection of king or king single rooms – either with shared bathrooms for the budget conscious or with ensuites for those wanting extra privacy. These rooms are conveniently located near to our multi-share rooms, so you can be near to the rest of your group.
For groups interested in having an exclusive area to stay in, we have several different sections of the propety that can be booked for your private use. We also have the option to rent the entire property, including all rooms and facilities - perfect for large groups looking for something special.
Phillip Island YHA offers the following:
- Key card access for all bedrooms
- 24 hour access
- Reception from 9am daily with night supervisor after hours
- 2 fully equipped, self-catering kitchens and dining areas
- 2 lounge rooms
- 2 TV rooms
- Conference room facilities
- Scenic rooftop with views of Phillip Island
- On site café
- School camp itineraries (on request)
Useful information about booking with Phillip Islnd YHA
- We have a dedicated Group Coordinator to help with anything your group needs
- We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and security of your group
- Staff members are available 24/7 to help with any issues or emergencies
- All of our staff are trained and capable of handling any emergency situations that may arise
- Your group will be allocated separate bedrooms and you will not share any rooms with other guests that are not in your group.
- Group leaders will be allocated separate rooms to anyone under the age of 18, unless otherwise requested
- We will allocate your rooms as close as possible to each other, to enable easy supervision of your group
YHA is a not-for-profit membership organisation. Our mission is to provide opportunity for all, but especially young people, for education through travel. We have a strong commitment to sustainability with a program of environmental initiatives including solar power, water saving and recycling.