The safety of our guests is very important. We have a range of safety features in the property to ensure that you and your group members will have a comfortable stay with us.
These include, but are not limited to:
- 12 hour reception with a night manager on site all other times
- Keycard security for all rooms
- Gender specific bathrooms
- CCTV throughout the property
- First aid qualified staff
- Rooms booked exclusively for group guests
- Kitchen Dinning & Lounge areas available for exclusive use
- Exclusive use of entire complex, a single level or dedicated wing of accommodation
- Centralised fire detectors and alarms
- Individual lockers in each room (own padlocks required)
- All beds and bedding are fully compliant with Australian Standards
If you have any questions about our policies or procedures, please contact us to find out more.
Risk assessments for Philip Island YHA can be downloaded here: