The friendly staff at Phillip Island YHA can give you information on, and help organise any of these activities for your group:
- The Penguin Parade
- Churchill Island and Heritage Farm
- Koala Conservation Centre
- Nobbies Centre
- Surfing, mountain biking, sea kayaking and snorkelling lessons.
- Ranger talks, guided walks and rock pool rambling.
- The best places for hiking, swimming, surfing and wildlife watching.
- Tickets to the numerous attractions on Phillip Island including Panny’s Chocolate Factory, Amaz’n Things, Wildlife Coast Tours, Rhyll Trout Farm, Maru Wildlife Park and many more.