Kalbarri has pristine beaches, challenging surf, kayaking, and horse back riding through the river! Best of all, you can hike down the breathtaking Murchison Gorges in Kalbarri National Park. Check out Z Bend Gorge, The Loop and Nature's Window. Not to forget the stunning Coastal Cliffs including Red Bluff. Ask for advice at our tour booking desk. There are activities to suit all ages and fitness levels.
There's a weekly pool competition, karaoke & live entertainment.
FREE - Go swimming
No need to leave the hostel to cool down, just jump into our pool!
FREE - BBQ
We've got your lunch or dinner solution right here: you and your mates cooking on our BBQ - win!
Things to do in Kalbarri
- Be amazed at the sight of Australia's pink lake, which speaks for itself in what to expect.
- Hit the beach. Whether you want to surf, swim or spot marine wildlife, Kalbarri has a beach for you.
- Go hiking. Kalbarri township is located on the edge of Kalbarri National Park and it has a multitude of fantastic hiking trails for people of all levels of fitness.
- Explore the underwater wonderland and go snorkelling at the blue holes, an underwater fish sanctuary naturally formed in the holes in ground.
- Visit Murchison River. It's ideal for swimming, canoeing, kayaking and more, as well as its sandy shores providing the perfect place to relax.