YHA Dunsborough is situated on a beachfront block that overlooks beautiful Geographe Bay. Other activities include whale watching (August to December), world-class surfing spots, surf school, kayaks, sky diving, spectacular caves, wineries, dive courses and diving on the HMAS Swan and much more. The hostel is a great place for backpackers to explore the Dunsborough region.
Down the road from the YHA Dunsborough there are pubs, winebars, restaurants and regular live music.
FREE - BBQ
Grab your new hostel buddies, fire up the barbie and throw on a few sausages. Dinner is served!
Things to do in Dunsborough
- Visit Meelup Beach - its sheltered bay means the water is calm enough to swim and relax in. Plus, there's numerous walking trails and whale watching from winter - spring.
- Venture into Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park. It not only has spectacular hikes, but is also fantastic for wildlife watching and has phenomenal surf breaks.
- Head to Yallingup Beach for big waves. Popular with surfers of all levels.
- Engross yourself in the fine arts at the Chrisitan Fletcher art gallery.
- Indulge your tastebuds and have a tasting tour of the Eagle Bay Olive Center, you can even buy a premade picnic basket.
- Treat yourself and have a tasting platter at the Eagle Bay Brewer. The best brewery in the southwest region.