Day 1 - Perth to Albany: Drive through jarrah forests and sheep farming country, arriving at the Stirling Ranges for lunch. A stop at the Porongurups gives you a chance to climb Castle Rock. Heading towards Albany, you'll get a chance to watch the sunset at Mt Clarence.
Day 2 - Albany to Pemberton: Explore Albany's natural wonders including The Gap, Natural Bridge and Blowholes. After a swim at Greens Pool, it's only a short drive to the Valley of the Giants and Ancient Empire. Walk through the treetop boardwalk - a walk 40m above the forest floor through the canopy of the Red Tingle Trees with breathtaking views. After lunch, you'll reach Pemberton and - if you dare - a chance to climb the 62m high Gloucester Tree.
Day 3 - Pemberton to Perth: Visit to Cape Leeuwin to take a tour of Australia's largest mainland lighthouse and see where the Indian and Southern Oceans meet. Reaching Margaret River, you'll get to explore a cave, then sample wine and chocolate. Work it all off by walking down the Busselton Jetty before arriving back in Perth at 7:30pm
2 nights accommodation (upgrades may be available upon request)
Meals and all entry fees
- Perth to Albany, Stirling Ranges, Porongurups
- The Gap, Natural Bridge and Blowholes
- Valley of the Giants, Tree Top Walk
- Pemberton, Gloucester Tree
- Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
- Margaret River winery and cave, Surfer's Point, Prevelly Beach
- Busselton Jetty
October - June: Wednesday and Saturday
July - September: Saturdays only
From 30 September 2015 until 30 March 2016
Some price options may not be available and Tours & Activities must be booked at least five days prior to the end of their current season and not more than six months in advance.
Things you should know
Important Product Information
Cancellation of a booking will incur the following fees imposed by the tour operator:
3 days or more prior to tour departure a fee of 30% of the total fare will be chargedWithin 3 days prior to departure the total fare will be charged (total loss of payment) Tour will operate with a maximum of 22 and a minimum of 6 passengers per tour. All persons must be aged 18 years or older.Once travel has commenced, no refunds will be made for any unused services and clients will be responsible for travel arrangements from that point onward. Cancellations must be made with YHA Travel and additional fees may be imposed in addition to tour operator cancellation fees.The tour operator reserves the right to alter the route or itinerary of this tour and arrange alternative carriers. No refund will be given in these circumstances or in the event of any delay, curtailment or alteration of this trip resulting from any cause including severe weather conditions or mechanical failure. YHA Cancellation fees
More than 14 days prior to commencement YHA Travel charges a 20% cancellation fee in addition to any charges imposed by the Tour Operator More than 48 hours and less than 14 days prior to commencement YHA Travel charges a 50% cancellation fee in addition to any charges imposed by the Tour Operator Less than 48 hours prior to commencement: No refund Bookings can only be amended more than 14 days prior to commencement. If you wish to change your booking within 14 days of commencement, you will need to cancel your existing booking and make a new booking. Each amendment (not cancellation) to the original booking after confirmation will incur a fee of A$25 per person and per amendment.
General Terms and Conditions
- Your credit card will be debited upon completion of the online booking process. Your booking is guaranteed once you receive a confirmation email from a YHA Travel & Tours consultant.
- In the unlikely event we cannot confirm your booking, we will refund the total amount to the credit card with which payment has been made within 7 days. YHA Travel & Tours and its suppliers are not liable in the event a tour or package is not available, and any refunds are restricted to the purchase price of the tour or package booked.
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.
- If you selected a YHA Member rate, then avalid YHA/Hostelling International membership card has to be presented for each person booked when checking in. If you are unable to join prior to arrival, you must purchase a membership upon arrival at the hostel, or pay the price difference between the member and standard rates,
- YHA Travel & Tours will aim to respond to your booking within 48 hours by email. However, in some instances (for example during long weekends or public holidays) the response time may vary.
- Please note that only some hostels are suitable for wheelchair access. If in doubt please contact the individual hostel.
- The responsibility of YHA Travel & Tours in connection with 'Travel Deals' is limited to the sale of accommodation only. The sale of other services as described in the Travel Deals products is made by YHA Travel & Tours as agent only for the persons providing such other services and upon the condition that YHA Travel & Tours shall not be liable for any accidents, loss, injury, delay or damage caused by or arising out of the provision of or failure to provide any other such service.
- YHA Travel & Tours believes that the content of this website is correct at the time of publishing, but all prices and services described herein are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- YHA Travel & Tours will be under no obligation to any person as a result of any inaccuracy or misdescription to provide any services set out herein.
Cancellations and Amendments
If you need to cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed, please notify us immediately by email or fax. On the booking confirmation print-out, you can find the email contact details. If you cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed or fail to arrive on the nominated day, we will charge you the fees outlined in the specific product conditions.
We strongly advise you purchase adequate travel insurance to safeguard against any losses.
All prices and information stated on this booking request are subject to change. Please note that every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information on this website. However, YHA Travel & Tours does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Personal information is collected by YHA to provide products or services to you. If you wish to read our Privacy Statement please click here.