Hostels are changing for the better
Take another look. Things may have changed since you last stayed at a hostel, a quiet revolution has been happening in hostelling over the last few years.
We’ve kept what you've come to love and expect from staying with YHA, the great service, community and warmth that welcome an eclectic group of like-minded travellers, and now added all the amenities of luxe hotels, from rooftop bars to private rooms and more…
- Private rooms with ensuites (double/twin and even family-sized)
- Bright and unique lounge areas with loads of space to relax and mingle
- High-speed free wifi, quiet corners and co-working spaces
- Swimming pools, sun decks and BBQ areas
- Clean kitchens with the basics covered so you can easily make a snack or fire up a feast to share
- Harbour views! Yeah – that’s right, check out YHA Sydney Harbour
- Membership in Australia doesn’t need to be purchased separately it is included in your first nights stay.
We've kept the best bits...
- Great locations close to all you need
- Once-in-a-lifetime stays – you can sleep in a prison cell at YHA Fremantle Prison
- Practical places to do the laundry, store your bike or grab a coffee
- Co-living rooms are still available if you want to save your cash
- Friendly staff who go the extra mile to help you feel right at home and are keen to share their local tips.
And of course, great deals on your stay! YHA is a not for profit organisation, all of our profits are re-invested in our hostels which means we keep the quality high and prices low.