About YHA Byron Bay
The YHA Byron Bay is one of the most centrally located traveller properties in town. Just a few hundred metres from the beach and right in the heart of Byron, with lush private ensuite rooms, a tropical pool oasis and phenomenal murals. Think resort vibes, hostel budget, and nothing but good times.
Group stays | Please book group accommodation for school-aged groups with our Groups team.
Follow YHA Byron Bay
YHA Byron Bay is a cashless property and is 100% smoke-free, including both tobacco and e-cigarettes/vapes.
All private rooms include:
Free Wi-Fi & lockers | Access kitchen, BBQ & swimming pool
Ensuite | Air conditioning | Tea and coffee facilities | Apartment (1 bed + loft)
All Co-living rooms include:
Linen provided | Free Wi-Fi | lockers | wall fans | access kitchen & reading room | access to games room, BBQ, & swimming pool
Ensuites | Air conditioning
*Guests must be over 18 years of age to stay in a co-living room
- Surfboard rental
- Games Room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Reading Room
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Desk
- Paid laundry facilities
- Bike rental (from YHA Cape Byron)
YHA Byron Bay features
- The facilities include both co-living traveller rooms, Twin/Double rooms with fans and Premium ensuite Double and Twin rooms with air conditioning.
- The large, comfortable common areas and kitchen overlook the inviting swimming pool and BBQ. While the surrounding deck makes for the perfect spot to relax and unwind at the end of the day.
- Store your luggage securely in the locker room.
- On-site parking available to book.
- When you’re not relaxing by the pool make use of the surfboards or body boards available at reception.
- Bike rental with Trek Bikes:
- Book at reception
- Cost: $15/half day | $26/full day
- Rental includes: Locks | Helmets | Lights
- Rental hours: 8:30am-6pm (summer) | 8:30am-5pm (winter)
- Pick up/drop off at YHA Cape Byron
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the property (High Speed Internet NBN 100Mbps Fibre Connection). Internet speed will be subject to Wi-Fi coverage in the building.
Reviews of YHA Byron Bay
- "From check in to check out - GREAT experience. often host events like the recent meditation class - AMAZING! can't wait to return :)" - Dylan
Things to do in Byron Bay
Planning your trip? Discover the best things to do in Byron Bay.
Take a tour of YHA Byron Bay
For over 80 years, YHA Australia has been a safe and inclusive place for travellers from all walks of life. Guests are required to abide by YHA's house rules when staying at our properties.
|Traditional Place Name:|
7 Carlyle Street
Show location map
|Phone:||(+612) 6685 8853|
|Hostel Manager:||Tiago Neto|
|Hostel||Open all year|
8:30am-8pm | After hours arrivals: contact property for alternative arrangements.
|Check out||until 10am|