Nestled right near the beach in this beautiful seaside town, the Yamba YHA is the perfect place to stay with your group. With a range of multi-share rooms, as well as double/twin rooms and catering options available at our on-site bar, we can plan your perfect group getaway. We can accommodate groups of up to 50 people.
Yamba YHA has a large number of both 4 and 8 share rooms, with communal bathrooms situated centrally in the building. All rooms include linen and lockers.
We have a selection of twin and double rooms available – either with shared bathrooms for the budget conscious, or with ensuites for anyone wanting extra privacy. These rooms are conveniently located near to our multi-share rooms, so you can be near to the rest of your group.
Yamba YHA offers the following:
- CCTV throughout building with swipe card locks on all doors and on site managers for guest’s security and comfort.
- 24 access, with reception open from 8am – 9pm (night supervisor available outside hours)
- Self-catering facilities – including both a BBQ and a full oven (please note, this will be shared with other guests)
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner catering services available on request
- On-site bar and cafe
- Entertainment deck with swimming pool
- Lounge, TV/DVD, games and reading areas
- Full wheelchair accessibility
- On-site parking for cars and buses
USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT BOOKING WITH YAMBA YHA
- We have a dedicated Group Coordinator to help with anything your group needs, from enquiry to check out.
- We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and security of your group and are pro-active in ensuring we maintain the highest possible standards in the field of risk management.
- Staff members are available 24/7 to help with any issues or emergencies.
- All of our staff are trained and capable of handling any emergency situations that may arise.
- Your group will be allocated separate bedrooms and you will not share any rooms with other guests that are not in your group.
- Group leaders will be allocated separate rooms to anyone under the age of 18, unless otherwise requested.
- We will allocate your rooms as close as possible to each other, to enable easy supervision of your group.
YHA’S MISSION AND MEMBERSHIP
YHA is a not-for-profit membership organisation, and part of Hostelling International, the world’s largest youth travel organisation. YHA’s mission is to provide opportunity for all, but especially young people, for education through travel. The organisation has a strong commitment to sustainability with a program of environmental initiatives including solar power, water saving and recycling.
All groups that stay with YHA automatically qualify for group membership. This provides a range of benefits and is at no extra charge to you as it is included in your stay. Full details of this are available from our Group Coordinator.