Group Accommodation YHA Pittwater Eco (Sydney)
In order to make everything as simple as possible for your stay, we offer a great range of catering options for your group (exclusive to Rent-a-YHA bookings only).
These are either provided as meal kits (with some assembly required in our fully equipped kitchen), or fully prepared, only needing to be reheated.
Please note, all meals must be ordered in advance. One choice per meal for your group (minimum 6 people required per meal)
Enquire with us here for current menu and price list (only available to Rent-a-YHA bookings).
Sample Menu only (items and price subject to change):
- Breakfast Meal Kits
- Breakfast Box - $11 per person | Muesli, fresh fruit, yoghurt and honey
- Hot Breakfast Box - $12.50 per person | Eggs, tomato, mushrooms and beans
- Add Bacon - $2.50 per person
- Savoury Meal Kits
- Suitable for lunch or a light dinner
- Rice Paper Rolls- $12.50 per person | includes wraps, marinated tofu, vermicelli, avocado, vegetables, herbs and sweet chilli sauce
- Falafal, Hummus and Salad Wraps - $12.50 per person
- Chicken, Avocado and Salad Wraps - $15 per person
- Vegetarian Burrito Box - $12.50 per person
- Beef Burrito Box - $15 per person
- Heat and Eat Meals
- Suitable for dinner or substantial lunch
- Vegetable Dahl- $13.50 per person | Served with rice and lime pickle
- Slow-Cooked Lamb Massaman Curry - $16.50 per person | Served with rice
- Lentil and Vegetable Soup - $13.50 per person | Served with fresh bread rolls
We can normally always provide for any food allergies or dietary requirements.
YHA Pittwater Eco is a great place for communal group meals with excellent cooking facilities and large tables on the verandah.
If you are chosing to self-cater, you must bring all food with you as there are no shops/cafes/restaurants or opportunities to purchase food items within vicinity of our property. There is a small convenience store at Church Point (next to the ferry wharf) or supermarkets in nearby Mona Vale to stock up before coming to our property.
YHA Pittwater Eco provides a large well-equipped selfcatering kitchen with commercial fridge, cook tops, oven, microwave and all pots, pans and utensils needed. There is a gas BBQ for guests to use. Guests are asked to keep all areas clean after use.
Please keep in mind that you will need to transport everything you bring to YHA Pittwater Eco from the wharf (ferry or water taxi) at bottom of hill – a 15 minute walk (see the Location tab for more information on this).