Group Accommodation YHA Pittwater Eco (Sydney)
Located within Kur-ring-gai Chase National Park, overlooking Morning Bay on Pittwater’s western shore, this property offers exclusive use accommodation for up to 30 people in a mix of multi-share and double rooms. Only 30 kms north of Sydney city, with access by ferry from Church Point, come and enjoy the tremendous water views and tranquil atmosphere at this historic 1920s building. Pittwater YHA is the ideal place for special interest groups, functions and getaways with friends.
By renting the entire property, you will have a truly special experience, getting away from it all and staying in the heart of the National Park.
YHA Pittwater Eco offers the following:
- Furnished veranda with magnificent views over the water
- Multi-share and private rooms
- Full catering options, as well as a well-equipped self-catering kitchen - enquire with us here.
- BBQ area with fantastic views
- Large, comfortable lounge/meeting room
- Wood fireplace – for the colder months
- A selection of board and card games
- Keyboard, acoustic guitar and ukulele
- Local tours and equipment hire
Please be aware that due to our bush location, there is no television at this property and phone reception is limited.
Room configuration (sleeps up to 30):
- Rm 1: Quad Dorm
- Rm 2: Double Room
- Rm 3: Family 5 Share
- Rm 4: Twin
- Rm 5: Double Room
- Rm 6: Family 5 Share
- Rm 7: Quad Dorm
- Rm 8: 6 Share Dorm
Our entire property is available for midweek (Sun-Thu) and weekend (Fri-Sat) stays from $1,450 per night.
*Please note, a 2 night minimum stay applies over weekends
Useful information about booking with YHA Pittwater Eco
- We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and security of your group
- Staff members are available 24/7 to help with any issues or emergencies
- All of our staff are trained and capable of handling any emergency situations that may arise
For over 80 years, YHA Australia has been a safe and inclusive place for travellers from all walks of life. Guests are required to abide by YHA's house rules when staying at our properties.