GROUP ACCOMMODATION Sydney, Pittwater Eco YHA
Rent-a-YHA rate from only $995 per night
With the changing restrictions being imposed by the State Government, our maximum occupancy may be reduced in line with our COVID-safe plan. This can also have an effect on our specific rates for the dates you wish to stay. When you enquire with us, we will provide you with the most up to date information we can. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this.
If you have any concerns about booking with YHA due to Coronavirus, please click here to find more information about what we are doing to ensure the safety of your group.
Located within Kur-ring-gai Chase National Park, overlooking Morning Bay on Pittwater’s western shore, this property offers exclusive use accommodation for up to 32 people in a mix of multi-share and double rooms. Only 30 kms north of Sydney city, with access by ferry from Church Point, come and enjoy the tremendous water views and tranquil atmosphere at this historic 1920s building. Pittwater YHA is the ideal place for special interest groups, functions and getaways with friends.
By renting the entire property, you will have a truly special experience, getting away from it all and staying in the heart of the National Park.
Pittwater YHA offers the following:
- Furnished veranda with magnificent views over the water
- Multi-share and private rooms
- Full catering options, as well as a well-equipped self-catering kitchen
- BBQ area with fantastic views
- Large, comfortable lounge/meeting room
- Wood fireplace – for the colder months
- A selection of board and card games
- Keyboard, acoustic guitar and ukulele
- Local tours and equipment hire
Please be aware that due to our bush location, there is no television at this property and phone reception is limited.
ROOM CONFIGURATION (SLEEPS UP TO 32):
- 3 x 4 Bed multi-share rooms
- 2 x 6 Bed multi-share rooms
- 2 Double/twin rooms (1 double and 1 single)
- 1 Family room (1 double and 3 singles)
Please note, due to water restrictions in the area, rooms include pillows and dunas, but not sheet set. You can either bring your own sheets, or hire these from us for the following low rates (minimum 10 people required):
- Single sheet set: $5 per bed
- Double sheet set: $7 per bed
- Towels: $3 per towel
Our entire property is available for the following low rates:
Mar - Sep 2021 - Only $995 per night
Oct 2021 - Dec 2022 - Only $1059 per night
Weekend (Fri-Sat) and Public Holidays
Mar - Sep 2021 - Only $1258 per night
Oct 2021 - Dec 2022 - Only $1320 per night
*Please note, a 2 night minimum stay applies over weekends
USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT BOOKING WITH SYDNEY PITTWATER YHA
- We have a dedicated Group Coordinator to help with anything your group needs
- We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and security of your group
- Staff members are available 24/7 to help with any issues or emergencies
- All of our staff are trained and capable of handling any emergency situations that may arise