- Australian Hostels
If you have any concerns about booking with YHA due to Coronavirus, please click here to find more information about what we are doing to ensure the safety of your group.
The safety of our guests is very important. We have a range of safety features in the property to ensure that you and your group members will have a comfortable stay with us.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Staff onsite 24 hours
- Keycard security for all rooms
- After hours access on keycard only
- CCTV throughout the property
- First aid qualified staff
- Rooms booked exclusively for group guests
- Centralised fire detectors and alarms
- Individual lockers in all multi-share rooms (own padlocks required)
- Private lockers available outside the rooms
- All beds and bedding are fully compliant with Australian Standards
If you have any questions about our policies or procedures, please contact us to find out more.
Risk assessments for Cairns Central YHA can be downloaded here: