Group Accomodation Coolangatta YHA - Kirra Beach, Gold Coast
Located across the road from the beach and close to all major Gold Coast attractions, Coolangatta YHA provides great value for all of your group accommodation needs. With a range of multi-share rooms, as well as double/twin rooms available, catering options and much more, we can plan your perfect group getaway. Contact us today to take advantage of our great deals. We can accommodate groups of up to 60 people.
Group rate from $33 per person per night
With the changing restrictions being imposed by the State Government, our maximum occupancy may be reduced in line with our COVID-safe plan. This can also have an effect on our specific rates for the dates you wish to stay. When you enquire with us, we will provide you with the most up to date information we can. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this.
If you have any concerns about booking with YHA due to Coronavirus, please click here to find more information about what we are doing to ensure the safety of your group.
Coolangatta YHA has a large number of both 6 and 8 share rooms, with communal bathrooms facilities. All rooms include linen and lockers. Towels are not provided, but are available for rent.
We have a selection of Single, Twin or Double rooms available for group supervisors, with communal bathroom facilities. All rooms include linen. Towel provided.
- 24 hour access
- Reception from 8am – 9:30pm and night supervisor after hours
- Internet and WiFi available
- Onsite parking available
- Communal kitchen facilities for self-catering
- Catering options are available
- Laundry facilities
- Games area and TV
- Swimming Pool
- Communal areas that can be used for assembling or briefings
Useful information about booking with Coolangatta YHA
- We have a dedicated Group Coordinator to help with anything your group needs
- We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and security of your group
- Staff members are available 24/7 to help with any issues or emergencies
- All of our staff are trained and capable of handling any emergency situations that may arise
- Your group will be allocated separate bedrooms and you will not share any rooms with other guests that are not in your group.
- Group leaders will be allocated separate rooms to anyone under the age of 18, unless otherwise requested
- We will allocate your rooms as close as possible to each other, to enable easy supervision of your group
YHA is a not-for-profit membership organisation. Our mission is to provide opportunity for all, but especially young people, for education through travel. We have a strong commitment to sustainability with a program of environmental initiatives including solar power, water saving and recycling.