The safety of our guests is very important. We have a range of safety features in the property to ensure that you and your group members will have a comfortable stay with us.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Staff available 24 hours
- Keycard security for all rooms and bathrooms
- Individual lockers in each room (own padlocks required)
- Smoke detectors in every room and common area
- Fire blankets and extinguisher in kitchen
- Fire extinguishers in main areas and fire hoses in hall ways
- Locked side gates at night
- Fire exit doors in cell block
If you have any questions about our policies or procedures, please contact us to find out more.
Risk assessments for Fremantle Prison YHA can be downloaded here: