YHA Experiences Terms and Conditions
- Your credit card will be debited upon completion of the online booking process. Your booking is guaranteed once you receive a confirmation email from a YHA Experiences consultant.
- In the unlikely event we cannot confirm your booking, we will refund the total amount to the credit card with which payment has been made within 7 days. YHA Experiences and its suppliers are not liable in the event a tour or package is not available, and any refunds are restricted to the purchase price of the tour or package booked.
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.
- YHA Experiences will aim to respond to your booking within 24 hours by email
- The responsibility of YHA Experiences in connection with travels sales is limited to the sale of accommodation only. The sale of other services as described in YHA Experiences products are made by YHA Experiences as an agent only for the persons providing such other services and upon the condition that YHA Experiences shall not be liable for any accidents, loss, injury, delay or damage caused by or arising out of the provision of or failure to provide any other such service.
- YHA Experiences believes that the content of this website is correct at the time of publishing, but all prices and services described herein are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- YHA Experiences will be under no obligation to any person as a result of any inaccuracy or misdescription to provide any services set out herein.
- YHA receives remuneration through commissions from booking travel and travel-related products and services on your behalf with third party travel service providers.
Cancellations and Amendments
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please notify us immediately by email. You can find the email contact details on your booking confirmation. Cancellation and change fees are outlined below:
- A minimum cancellation fee of $25 per booking will apply to all cancellations. This fee excludes tour operator fees which will vary at the discretion of the supplier/s involved.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of the tour, activity, accommodation, transport item commencing will incur a 100% cancellation fee. No refunds will be issued.
- No- shows/ failure to check- in for any tour, activity, accommodation, and/or transport item is considered a cancellation and a refund will not be issued.
- Refunds are not available on unused portions of tour packages.
- Booking changes and amendments must be made 5 business days prior to the confirmed date of commencement for the tour, activity, accommodation, or transport item.
- Booking changes and amendments to any booking made within 48 hours of the tour, activity, accommodation, and/or transport item may result in full cancellation and rebooking of each item and will therefore be charged full cancellation fees.
- Each change/ amendment after confirmation will incur a minimum fee of $25 per person, per change/ amendment. This fee is in addition to any fees imposed by the tour operator which will vary in line with the cancellation and change terms and conditions of the tour operator involved.
This YHA Experiences product is not restricted to YHA members and guests. You do not need to be a member or guest of YHA to purchase this product.
- If there is accommodation included in this YHA Experiences product and you are not already a member of YHA Australia, membership will be included as part as your first night’s stay
- If you are an Australian resident, your membership is valid for 2 years from the month that you stay at your first YHA hostel in Australia. Your membership will renew automatically, unless you have not stayed in a YHA hostel in the past 24 months and have unsubscribed from all electronic communications.
- If you are not an Australian resident, your membership is valid for 2 years from the month that you stay at your first YHA hostel in Australia.
We strongly advise you purchase adequate travel insurance to safeguard against any losses
All prices and information stated on this booking request are subject to change. Please note that every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information on this website. However, YHA Experiences does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Personal information is collected by YHA to provide products or services to you. If you wish to read our Privacy Statement please click here.
Last updated 19th January 2021