This package is value packed with 3 night's multi share accommodation at Melbourne Metro YHA
, 1 day Phillip Island tour, 1 day Great Ocean Road tour and entry to Melbourne's Eureka Skydeck 88 including the Edge Experience!
Great Ocean Road tour
Enjoy the awe inspiring views as you wind your way along one of the world’s most scenic drives; the Great Ocean Road. Explore an ancient rainforest, spot some wild koalas and visit charming seaside towns. At Port Campbell National Park, visit a number of viewing points to see the breathtaking 12 Apostles.
Phillip Island tour
Spend the day exploring Phillip Island. As the sun begins to set, make your way to the Penguin Parade. Witness the world’s cutest penguins emerge from the sea to waddle ashore. It’s a truly magical and unforgettable experience!
IMPORTANT: Photography is not permitted at the Penguin Parade
Eureka Skydeck & the Edge Experience
See Melbourne from the best vantage point and highest viewing deck in the Southern Hemisphere, at Eureka Skydeck. Take the 38 second elevator ride up 88 floors for spectacular 360 degree views. Feel the world at your feet with the Edge experience as you are suspended 300 meters above Melbourne in a glass cube.
Tours can be done in any order of your preference.
The voucher for entry to Eureka Skydeck & Edge experience should be collected from your guide on your first tour.
Please note this tour operator has a no child policy. If you are travelling with young children please contact us directly for an alternative option
- 3 nights multi-share accommodation at Melbourne Metro YHA
- 1 day Great Ocean Road tour with lunch
- 1 day Phillip Island tour with lunch OR dinner (dependant on season)
- Penguin Parade entry
- All National Park entry fees
- Eureka Skydeck entry fee
|Tour||Frequency ||Departs Melbourne|
|Great Ocean Road||Daily||7am||9pm|
|Eureka Skydeck ||Opening time|
|Last Entry |
|Closing time |
From 01 April 2017 until 31 March 2018
Some price options may not be available and Tours & Activities must be booked at least five days prior to the end of their current season and not more than six months in advance.
Things you should know
Important Product Information
Please note tours may not operate on public holidays recognized in the state of Victoria. For further information on tour departures please send an enquiry prior to booking your tour to avoid disappointment.
YHA Travel Package Cancellations:
Cancellation within 7 days of departure will result in a 50% loss of the ticket price; cancellation or transfer within 48 hours of departure will result in full fare forfeiture.
Cancellation within 48 hours prior to commencement or no shows will incur 100% cancellation fee, meaning no refund.
Refunds are not available on unused portions of tour packages.
Bookings can only be amended more than 7 days prior to commencement.
Amendments within 48 hours of commencement will be treated as a cancellation, and you will need to make a new booking.
Each amendment (not cancellation) after confirmation will incur a fee of A$25 per person per amendment, in addition to any fees imposed by the tour operator.
General Terms and Conditions
- Your credit card will be debited upon completion of the online booking process. Your booking is guaranteed once you receive a confirmation email from a YHA Travel & Tours consultant.
- In the unlikely event we cannot confirm your booking, we will refund the total amount to the credit card with which payment has been made within 7 days. YHA Travel & Tours and its suppliers are not liable in the event a tour or package is not available, and any refunds are restricted to the purchase price of the tour or package booked.
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.
- If you selected a YHA Member rate, then avalid YHA/Hostelling International membership card has to be presented for each person booked when checking in. If you are unable to join prior to arrival, you must purchase a membership upon arrival at the hostel, or pay the price difference between the member and standard rates,
- YHA Travel & Tours will aim to respond to your booking within 48 hours by email. However, in some instances (for example during long weekends or public holidays) the response time may vary.
- Please note that only some hostels are suitable for wheelchair access. If in doubt please contact the individual hostel.
- The responsibility of YHA Travel & Tours in connection with 'Travel Deals' is limited to the sale of accommodation only. The sale of other services as described in the Travel Deals products is made by YHA Travel & Tours as agent only for the persons providing such other services and upon the condition that YHA Travel & Tours shall not be liable for any accidents, loss, injury, delay or damage caused by or arising out of the provision of or failure to provide any other such service.
- YHA Travel & Tours believes that the content of this website is correct at the time of publishing, but all prices and services described herein are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- YHA Travel & Tours will be under no obligation to any person as a result of any inaccuracy or misdescription to provide any services set out herein.
Cancellations and Amendments
If you need to cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed, please notify us immediately by email or fax. On the booking confirmation print-out, you can find the email contact details. If you cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed or fail to arrive on the nominated day, we will charge you the fees outlined in the specific product conditions.
We strongly advise you purchase adequate travel insurance to safeguard against any losses.
All prices and information stated on this booking request are subject to change. Please note that every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information on this website. However, YHA Travel & Tours does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Personal information is collected by YHA to provide products or services to you. If you wish to read our Privacy Statement please click here.