The safety of our guests is very important. We have a range of safety features in the property to ensure that you and your group members will have a comfortable stay with us.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Reception open between 8am and 8pm. Two staff onsite and on-call overnight
- Keycard security for all rooms
- Keycards to access gender specific bathrooms
- CCTV throughout the property
- First aid qualified staff
- Rooms booked exclusively for group members
- Private kitchen/dining room/lounge area available for group use
- Centralised fire detectors and alarms
- Individual lockers in each room (own padlocks required)
- Private lockers available outside the rooms
- All beds and bedding are fully compliant with Australian Standards
- Building locked at night and only accessible with a key card
If you have any questions about our policies or procedures, please contact us to find out more.
Risk assessments for Blue Mountains YHA can be downloaded here: