The Blue Mountains YHA in Katoomba is the perfect place to escape the city. With
dedicated group dining, social and meeting areas, as well as a great range of room
types and plenty of catering options, we can provide you with everything you need
for your perfect group getaway. We can accommodate groups of up to 190 people.
Blue Mountains YHA is ideally located in Katoomba to be the perfect base to explore the Blue Mountains National Park. Only 2 hours from Sydney CBD, our property offers the opportunity to get away from it all with your group.
We accommodate a large range of groups, from family get-togethers, to yoga/fitness/bushwalking retreats, school camps, and so much more.
If you have any concerns about booking with YHA due to Coronavirus, please click here to find more information about what we are doing to ensure the safety of your group.
Blue Mountains YHA offers the following:
- A range of room types, including multi-share rooms, as well as single, double and twin rooms
- Exclusive-use accommodation area that sleeps up to 50 people, including a private kitchen, dining area and lounge
- Key card security for all rooms, including group areas
- On-site catering, providing both in-house and take away meal options
- Two separate, multi-function group rooms to provide private dining and social areas
- Dedicated group self-catering kitchen area
- 24 hour access and security
- Off-street parking, including space for buses
- Full wheelchair accessibility
- Reception open 8am - 8pm, with night supervisor after hours
USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT BOOKING WITH BLUE MOUNTAINS KATOOMBA YHA
- We have a dedicated Group Coordinator to help with anything your group needs
- We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and security of your group
- Staff members are available 24/7 to help with any issues or emergencies
- All of our staff are trained and capable of handling any emergency situations that may arise
- Your group will be allocated separate bedrooms and you will not share any rooms with other guests that are not in your group
- Group leaders will be allocated separate rooms to anyone under the age of 18, unless otherwise requested
- We will allocate your rooms as close as possible to each other, to enable easy supervision of your group
YHA is a not-for-profit membership organisation. Our mission is to provide opportunity for all, but especially young people, for education through travel. The organisation has a strong commitment to sustainability with a program of environmental initiatives including solar power, water saving and recycling.