Group Accomodation Sydney Harbour YHA - The Rocks
Stay in Sydney’s historic heart, The Rocks, where the remains of some of Sydney’s earliest and best documented colonial buildings have been uncovered. Access this archaeological heritage through on-site interpretation, an education centre and the unique opportunity of sleeping above Australia’s history. Sydney Harbour YHA can accommodate groups of up to 110 people.
Group rate from $65 per person per night
Sydney Harbour is a custom built property, located directly about The Big Dig - a preserved dig site of one of Sydney's earliest settlements.
Our property features exhibits of artifacts from the dig, ariel views of the remaining foundations of some of the first buildings in Sydney, and educational programs for school groups, to really get some hands on learning.
Sydney Harbour YHA is in the heart of the Rocks, so its the perfect base to explore this part of Sydney. We are within walking distance of all major attractions, including Circular Quay and the Opera House.
If you have any concerns about booking with YHA due to Coronavirus, please click here to find more information about what we are doing to ensure the safety of your group.
Sydney Harbour YHA offers the following:
- Dedicated lounge, dining and TV area for groups
- On site catering, providing a great range of meal options
- Secure electronic key card access to all bedrooms and group common areas
- Rooftop terrace with Harbour Bridge and Opera House views
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair access
- Lockers in all shared rooms
Useful information about booking with Sydney Harbour YHA
- We have a dedicated Group Coordinator to help with anything your group needs
- We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and security of your group
- Staff members are available 24/7 to help with any issues or emergencies
- All of our staff are trained and capable of handling any emergency situations that may arise
- Your group will be allocated separate bedrooms and you will not share any rooms with other guests that are not in your group
- Group leaders will be allocated separate rooms to anyone under the age of 18, unless otherwise requested
- We will allocate your rooms as close as possible to each other, to enable easy supervision of your group
YHA is a not-for-profit membership organisation, and part of Hostelling International, the world’s largest youth travel organisation. YHA’s mission is to provide opportunity for all, but especially young people, for education through travel. The organisation has a strong commitment to sustainability with a program of environmental initiatives including solar power, water saving and recycling.