Canberra City YHA is the perfect accommodation option for your group. We are located in the centre of the city, and so can provide convenient access to all of the major attractions that Canberra has to offer.
Whether you are a school group of any age, a sports team, University group, or any other collection of people needing a great deal on accommodation, we can definitely look after you.
If you have any concerns about booking with YHA due to Coronavirus, please click here to find more information about what we are doing to ensure the safety of your group.
Canberra City YHA offers the following:
- Key card security for all rooms, including bathrooms and group areas
- On site caterer, providing both in house and take away meal options
- Cooked breakfast included with all overnight stays
- Private group wings that can be hired for exclusive use
- Communal areas that can be used for assembling or briefings
- On-site cafe, with full dining area
- Scenic rooftop terrace with views of the city
- Swimming pool
- 24 Hour access and Reception
USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT BOOKING WITH CANBERRA CITY YHA
- We have a dedicated Group Coordinator to help with anything your group needs
- We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and security of your group
- Staff members are available 24/7 to help with any issues or emergencies
- All of our staff are trained and capable of handling any emergency situations that may arise
- Your group will be allocated separate bedrooms and you will not share any rooms with other guests that are not in your group.
- Group leaders will be allocated separate rooms to anyone under the age of 18, unless otherwise requested
- We will allocate your rooms as close as possible to each other, to enable easy supervision of your group
YHA is a not-for-profit membership organisation. Our mission is to provide opportunity for all, but especially young people, for education through travel. We have a strong commitment to sustainability with a program of environmental initiatives including solar power, water saving and recycling.