Explore New South Wales with YHA
YHA accommodation in New South Wales
New South Wales: Trip inspiration & tips
Why you should visit Thredbo in Summer
Discover NSW's best hidden beaches
101 Free Things To Do in Sydney
Why you should definitely put Newcastle on your travel list
Top LGBTQIA+ festivals and events around Australia
From Manly to Palm Beach: Your guide to visiting Sydney's Northern Beaches
National parks near Aussie cities
11 awesome canoeing and kayaking adventures in Australia
How to visit Byron Bay on a budget
Australia's best coastal walks
The top whale watching spots in Australia
7 oddball Aussie sporting events worth checking out
Best mountain biking trails in New South Wales
First Nations food experiences in New South Wales
20 must-do backpacker experiences in Australia
The top arts and culture festivals in Australia
The top 9 sporting events in Australia
6 great mountains to hike in Australia
5 Best YHA Rooftops in Australia
Sydney's top 5 cycling routes
Top Ten Sumptuous Sydney Markets
New South Wales: Tours & experiences
Barangaroo Cultural Tours
Sydney Opera House Behind The Scenes Tour
Blue Mountains Canyoning and Rock Climbing
Skydive Byron Bay
Bondi Beach Surf Lesson
1 day Hunter Valley wineries tour from Sydney
Taronga Zoo Entry and Return Ferry Combo
Aboriginal Heritage Sydney Walking Tour
Byron Bay Dolphin Kayaking
Top things to do in New South Wales
- Discover Aussie surf culture in Byron Bay, Australia's most easterly point.
- Marvel at the Blue Mountains' iconic Three Sisters and ancient Jurassic monument.
- Sandboard the largest moving sand dunes in the Southern Hemisphere at Port Stephens.
- Walk to the top of Australia Mt Kosciusko, from alpine adventure hub in the Snowy Mountains, Thredbo.
- Share unspoiled beaches with friendly kangaroos on the South Coast.
- Indulge in Hunter Valley wineries and gourmet food in the country's oldest wine region.
- Get a taste of the country at Tamworth's music festival and jackaroo/jilaroo schools.
- Learn to surf with the professionals on Newcastle's famous surf breaks.
- Relax in alternative Belligen and Nimbin to see which one wins 'cruisiest town in Oz'
- Visit the world's only koala hospital in Port Macquarie for free