Explore Victoria with YHA
YHA accommodation in Victoria
Victoria: Trip inspiration & tips
Discovering the best of Gariwerd and YHA Grampians
The most beautiful places in Victoria
10 Reasons to Visit Apollo Bay and the Grampians from Melbourne
50 free things to do in Melbourne
Best mountain biking trails in Victoria
Why Apollo Bay is more than a Great Ocean Road pitstop
First Nations food experiences in Victoria
20 must-do backpacker experiences in Australia
Australia's best coastal walks
National parks near Aussie cities
9 thrilling white water rafting spots in Australia
The top arts and culture festivals in Australia
7 free things to do on Phillip Island
The top 9 sporting events in Australia
6 great mountains to hike in Australia
5 Best YHA Rooftops in Australia
Weird and wonderful natural phenomena in Australia
7 reasons to visit the Grampians in winter
11 awesome canoeing and kayaking adventures in Australia
Victoria: Tours & experiences
Warrnambool Hot Springs
Yarra Valley Wine Tour From Melbourne
Aboriginal Heritage Walk, Melbourne Gardens
Top things to do in Victoria
- See a free exhibition at Melbourne's Federation Square.
- Loop the city hot spots on the free City Circle tram or Melbourne Visitor Shuttle.
- Wander through Melbourne's Queen Victoria Market.
- Enjoy the Great Ocean Walk, a 104km trail from Apollo Bay to the 12 Apostles.
- Visit Wilsons Promontory - the most southern point of mainland Australia.
- Take a guided walk around the Royal Botanic Gardens.
- See Australia's largest colony of fur seals at The Nobbies and Seal Rocks.
- Visit Melbourne's Royal Exhibition Building and Carlton Gardens.
- Stroll along Southbank from the MCG to Docklands.
- Bushwalk through the Grampians National Park.