Unfortunately Sydney Collaroy Beachouse YHA isn't welcoming large groups at the moment, due to the impact of Covid-19. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Sydney Beachouse YHA has a large number of 4, 6 and 8 share rooms, with communal bathrooms located on every floor. All rooms include linen and lockers.
We have a selection of twin/double room with shared bathrooms for the budget conscious, or with ensuites for anyone wanting extra privacy. These rooms are conveniently located near to our multi-share rooms, so you can be near to the rest of your group.
Sydney Beachouse YHA offers the following:
- Key card security for all rooms, including bathrooms
- 24 Hour access – Reception open from 8:30am to 7pm and night supervisor after hours
- Self-catering facilities – including both a BBQ, microwaves and stove cookers (please note, this will be shared with other guests in the property)
- Private group meeting/dining/lounge spaces that can be booked for exclusive use
- Continental breakfast is included, but other meals can be catered for on request
- Laundry facilities
- Swimming pool
- Games area and TV room
- Luggage storage available at Reception
- Full wheelchair accessibility
USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT BOOKING WITH SYDNEY COLLAROY BEACHOUSE YHA
- We have a dedicated Group Coordinator to help with anything your group needs, from enquiry to check out.
- We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and security of your group and are pro-active in ensuring we maintain the highest possible standards in the field of risk management.
- Staff members are available 24/7 to help with any issues or emergencies.
- All of our staff are trained and capable of handling any emergency situations that may arise.
- Your group will be allocated separate bedrooms and you will not share any rooms with other guests that are not in your group.
- Group leaders will be allocated separate rooms to anyone under the age of 18, unless otherwise requested.
- We will allocate your rooms as close as possible to each other, to enable easy supervision of your group.
YHA’S MISSION AND MEMBERSHIP
YHA is a not-for-profit membership organisation, and part of Hostelling International, the world’s largest youth travel organisation. YHA’s mission is to provide opportunity for all, but especially young people, for education through travel. The organisation has a strong commitment to sustainability with a program of environmental initiatives including solar power, water saving and recycling.
All groups that stay with YHA automatically qualify for group membership. This provides a range of benefits and is at no extra charge to you as it is included in your stay. Full details of this are available from our Group Coordinator.