This Blue Mountains tour suits all ages and is perfect for travellers who want to see a few attractions in 1 day!
Visit the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains and see the essential tourist destinations, including Echo Point with views of the Jamison Valley and the Three Sisters. Stop at Wentworth Falls with a short optional bushwalk and follow the scenic Cliff Drive with magnificent views over the Megalong Valley.
Learn about the aboriginal legends and the blue haze phenomenon of the Blue Mountains. Browse through the antique and craft shops at historic Leura and go back in time at the Candy Store, an old-time lolly shop.
Tour award-winning Featherdale Wildlife Park - take a close up photo beside a cuddly koala, hand feed kangaroos, see wombats, crocodiles and more! Two course lunch is included and on the way home enjoy a relaxing river cruise along the Parramatta River.
You also have the option to add the Scenic World Rides which includes a one way ride on the Cableway, Skyway and Railway.
Please Note: When booking this tour, tell us where you will be staying the night before the tour so we can arrange the closest pick up point for you.
Why not combine this tour with an overnight stay at our beautiful YHA Katoomba hostel in the Blue Mountains. See our package Blue Mountains Overnight Escape
- See all the famous sights of the Blue Mountains - the Three Sisters, Echo Point, Wentworth Falls and more
- Hand feed the kangaroos and get up close to the koalas at Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise home along the Parramatta river and arrive in style at either Darling Harbour or Circular Quay
- 2 course lunch
|Tours Depart From||Time||When||Returns|
|Sydney Central YHA||7:05am ||Daily||Approximately 6:30pm|
Please note the tour will not operate Christmas Day, 25th December.
On New Years Eve, 31 December the tour will operate but return to Sydney will be on the coach as ferry will not operate
From 26 April 2016 until 31 March 2018
Some price options may not be available and Tours & Activities must be booked at least five days prior to the end of their current season and not more than six months in advance.
Things you should know
Important Product Information
Cancellation and Amendment Fees
Cancellations:- Due to the discount offered and the structure of this package, it is non-refundable once confirmed.Amendments:- Bookings can be amended more than 7 days prior to commencement and any amendments are subject to availability.- Each amendment to the booking after confirmation will incur a fee of AU$25 per person and per amendment.
General Terms and Conditions
- Your credit card will be debited upon completion of the online booking process. Your booking is guaranteed once you receive a confirmation email from a YHA Travel & Tours consultant.
- In the unlikely event we cannot confirm your booking, we will refund the total amount to the credit card with which payment has been made within 7 days. YHA Travel & Tours and its suppliers are not liable in the event a tour or package is not available, and any refunds are restricted to the purchase price of the tour or package booked.
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.
- If you selected a YHA Member rate, then avalid YHA/Hostelling International membership card has to be presented for each person booked when checking in. If you are unable to join prior to arrival, you must purchase a membership upon arrival at the hostel, or pay the price difference between the member and standard rates,
- YHA Travel & Tours will aim to respond to your booking within 48 hours by email. However, in some instances (for example during long weekends or public holidays) the response time may vary.
- Please note that only some hostels are suitable for wheelchair access. If in doubt please contact the individual hostel.
- The responsibility of YHA Travel & Tours in connection with 'Travel Deals' is limited to the sale of accommodation only. The sale of other services as described in the Travel Deals products is made by YHA Travel & Tours as agent only for the persons providing such other services and upon the condition that YHA Travel & Tours shall not be liable for any accidents, loss, injury, delay or damage caused by or arising out of the provision of or failure to provide any other such service.
- YHA Travel & Tours believes that the content of this website is correct at the time of publishing, but all prices and services described herein are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- YHA Travel & Tours will be under no obligation to any person as a result of any inaccuracy or misdescription to provide any services set out herein.
Cancellations and Amendments
If you need to cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed, please notify us immediately by email or fax. On the booking confirmation print-out, you can find the email contact details. If you cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed or fail to arrive on the nominated day, we will charge you the fees outlined in the specific product conditions.
We strongly advise you purchase adequate travel insurance to safeguard against any losses.
All prices and information stated on this booking request are subject to change. Please note that every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information on this website. However, YHA Travel & Tours does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Personal information is collected by YHA to provide products or services to you. If you wish to read our Privacy Statement please click here.