This Work in Australia package includes everything you would need for finding jobs in Australia. Stay in our fantastic Sydney Central YHA for 5 nights and take advantage of our incredible on-site job support team. They will help you with everything you need and take all the stress and worry out of finding work.
This Amazing Package Includes:
- 5 nights dorm accommodation at the amazing Sydney Central YHA
- Free continental breakfast daily
- 6 months personalised, face to face job support
- Exclusive access to the database of jobs in Australia
- Access to support desks in Melbourne, Cairns and Brisbane
- Detailed presentation covering the best ways to find work in Australia
- Employment seminars focussed on specific industries
- Advice on how to write the best resumes and cover letters
- 12 Months YHA Membership, entitling you to discounts at all YHA hostels worldwide
For anyone new to Australia, we also include the following FREE options for you:
- Welcome presentation with lots of information about living in Australia
- Opening a bank account
- Tax File Number registration
- Australian mobile SIM Card
- Mail holding and forwarding
- This package can start any day of the year, apart from 20th Dec – 3rd Jan.
- Get all the help you need to find jobs in
- 5 nights bed and breakfast in Sydney
- 12 Months YHA Membership
- Free Bank Account, Tax File Number and Mobile SIM Card
From 30 November 2016 until 19 December 2017
Some price options may not be available and Tours & Activities must be booked at least five days prior to the end of their current season and not more than six months in advance.
Things you should know
Important Product Information
In order to process your booking, we need the following information from you:
- Date of Birth
- Passport Number
- Passport Expiry Date
Please include this information in the "Comments" box on the booking screen. Don't worry if you forget though - we'll get in touch to ask for anything missing.
This package is only applicable for people with a valid work visa in Australia (recommended for those on a 417 or a 462 visa). If you're not sure if you have the right visa, please contact us to find out more.
- If you cancel up to 22 days from the start date, no cancellation fee
- If cancelled between 22 – 14 days, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged
- If cancelling with 14 days, there are no refunds
General Terms and Conditions
- Your credit card will be debited upon completion of the online booking process. Your booking is guaranteed once you receive a confirmation email from a YHA Travel & Tours consultant.
- In the unlikely event we cannot confirm your booking, we will refund the total amount to the credit card with which payment has been made within 7 days. YHA Travel & Tours and its suppliers are not liable in the event a tour or package is not available, and any refunds are restricted to the purchase price of the tour or package booked.
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.
- If you selected a YHA Member rate, then avalid YHA/Hostelling International membership card has to be presented for each person booked when checking in. If you are unable to join prior to arrival, you must purchase a membership upon arrival at the hostel, or pay the price difference between the member and standard rates,
- YHA Travel & Tours will aim to respond to your booking within 48 hours by email. However, in some instances (for example during long weekends or public holidays) the response time may vary.
- Please note that only some hostels are suitable for wheelchair access. If in doubt please contact the individual hostel.
- The responsibility of YHA Travel & Tours in connection with 'Travel Deals' is limited to the sale of accommodation only. The sale of other services as described in the Travel Deals products is made by YHA Travel & Tours as agent only for the persons providing such other services and upon the condition that YHA Travel & Tours shall not be liable for any accidents, loss, injury, delay or damage caused by or arising out of the provision of or failure to provide any other such service.
- YHA Travel & Tours believes that the content of this website is correct at the time of publishing, but all prices and services described herein are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- YHA Travel & Tours will be under no obligation to any person as a result of any inaccuracy or misdescription to provide any services set out herein.
Cancellations and Amendments
If you need to cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed, please notify us immediately by email or fax. On the booking confirmation print-out, you can find the email contact details. If you cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed or fail to arrive on the nominated day, we will charge you the fees outlined in the specific product conditions.
We strongly advise you purchase adequate travel insurance to safeguard against any losses.
All prices and information stated on this booking request are subject to change. Please note that every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information on this website. However, YHA Travel & Tours does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Personal information is collected by YHA to provide products or services to you. If you wish to read our Privacy Statement please click here.