Explore the beautiful Great Barrier Reef in Tropical North Queensland on this all inclusive snorkelling day tour from Cairns!
Your luxury catamaran, designed for small groups, will travel to 3 different outer reef sites where you'll spend the day exploring the colourful underwater world and coral reefs. Learn about the spectacular array of tropical fish and marine life on your your guided snorkel tour, spending up to 5 hours at the reef.
Enjoy a scrumptious buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea and complimentary WiFi on board. Your trip includes snorkel briefs at each reef site, lifeguard snorkel officers and all equipment hire.
Capture it all on your own underwater camera and your memories will last a lifetime.
What to bring: Hat, towel, sunscreen, swiming wear.
Please note: To book a YHA Member rate you must present your YHA membership card upon check in.
- 1 night multi-share accommodation at Cairns Central YHA
- Full day trip to outer Great Barrier Reef included guided snorkelling tour and all equipment
- Tropical buffet lunch
- 1 day underwater digital camera hire
Departs daily at 8:30am and returns at 4:30pm
From 01 April 2015 until 31 March 2016
Some price options may not be available ad Tours & Activities must be booked at least five days prior to the end of their current season and not more than six months in advance.
Things you should know
Important Product Information
Cancellation within 48 hours prior to commencement of package or no shows will incur a 100% cancellation fee, meaning no refund.
Cancellation outside of 48 hours will incur a minimum cancellation fee of AUD$25 per booking and can be up to 100% of the booking value. Fees will vary depending on the tour operator involved in the package.
Refunds are not available on unused portions of tour packages.
Bookings can only be amended more than 14 days prior to commencement of package.
Amendments within 48 hours of commencement will be treated as a cancellation, and you will need to make a new booking.
Each amendment (not cancellation) after confirmation will incur an administration fee of AUD$25 per person, in addition to any fees imposed by the tour operator.
General Terms and Conditions
- Your credit card will be debited upon completion of the online booking process. Your booking is guaranteed once you receive a confirmation email from a YHA Travel & Tours consultant.
- In the unlikely event we cannot confirm your booking, we will refund the total amount to the credit card with which payment has been made within 7 days. YHA Travel & Tours and its suppliers are not liable in the event a tour or package is not available, and any refunds are restricted to the purchase price of the tour or package booked.
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.
- If you selected a YHA Member rate, then avalid YHA/Hostelling International membership card has to be presented for each person booked when checking in. If you are unable to join prior to arrival, you must purchase a membership upon arrival at the hostel, or pay the price difference between the member and standard rates,
- YHA Travel & Tours will aim to respond to your booking within 48 hours by email. However, in some instances (for example during long weekends or public holidays) the response time may vary.
- Please note that only some hostels are suitable for wheelchair access. If in doubt please contact the individual hostel.
- The responsibility of YHA Travel & Tours in connection with 'Travel Deals' is limited to the sale of accommodation only. The sale of other services as described in the Travel Deals products is made by YHA Travel & Tours as agent only for the persons providing such other services and upon the condition that YHA Travel & Tours shall not be liable for any accidents, loss, injury, delay or damage caused by or arising out of the provision of or failure to provide any other such service.
- YHA Travel & Tours believes that the content of this website is correct at the time of publishing, but all prices and services described herein are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- YHA Travel & Tours will be under no obligation to any person as a result of any inaccuracy or misdescription to provide any services set out herein.
Cancellations and Amendments
If you need to cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed, please notify us immediately by email or fax. On the booking confirmation print-out, you can find the email contact details. If you cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed or fail to arrive on the nominated day, we will charge you the fees outlined in the specific product conditions.
We strongly advise you purchase adequate travel insurance to safeguard against any losses.
All prices and information stated on this booking request are subject to change. Please note that every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information on this website. However, YHA Travel & Tours does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Personal information is collected by YHA to provide products or services to you. If you wish to read our Privacy Statement please click here.