- Breakfast, Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea
- National Park Entry Fee to the Neptune Island Marine Park.
- All equipment: Wetsuit, hood, boots, gloves, mask and regulator.
- Transfer service from Port Lincoln YHA (additional $10 per person return)
- Souvenirs, soft drinks, and alcohol available for purchase- Eftpos facilities available
Shark Cage Dive Adventure
Stay at the multi award winning Port Lincoln YHA. Get a good night’s rest before your big adventure.
- No dive experience required
- Advanced Eco Certified tour operator
- The only tour to hold a licence to use natural fish berley giving you the best chance shark sightings
- The boat is fitted with a Gyroscopic Stabilizer that greatly minimises seasickness and increases comfort throughout the day
- Be rewarded for your early start with coffee and a sumptuous breakfast.
- Pods of dolphins and even the odd whale is sighted on the way out to the dive site.
- Sail past a Seal colony
- Cage takes less than 8 people at a time
- Experience approximately 45 minutes of face to face action with the amazing Great White Sharks.
This package is extremely popular. Please book early to avoid disappointment; The Shark Cage Dive operates on selected dates, Please enquire for specific availability.
Things You Should Know
IMPORTANT PRODUCT INFORMATION
ANY DIETARY REQUIREMENTS NEED TO BE ADVISED AT TIME OF BOOKING.
Vessels are licenced premises and BYO is Not Permitted. Vessels are non smoking at all times.
You will need to bring:
• Bathers and a towel.
• Camera (GoPros are available for hire on board and a highlights package is available to purchase)
• Charging cables- USB points are available onboard
• Comfortable clothing: Remember to pack some warm clothes as it can get cool on the water (even in summer). A warm jacket is a must in winter.
• Sunglasses: Polarized sunglasses make it easier to see into the water and spot the sharks from on board.
• Soft-soled shoes.
• Space is limited, small bags are appreciated.
No Shark Policy:
In the rare event that a Great White Shark is not seen throughout the entire day; You will receive $100 refund back to a spectator price plus you will receive a $200 voucher to use towards another trip within the following 12 months.
Cancellation and Amendment Fees
YHA Charges a cancellation admin fee for all changes and cancellations of $25 per traveller. This is in conjunction with the below operator terms and conditions:
- If you wish to cancel for ANY reason once payment has been made a 20% deposit will be lost if the cancellation is received more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure. If you cancel a charter less than 48 hours prior to departure once payment has been made 100% will be lost. You can reschedule or postpone your charter up to 7 days before your departure date. Changes within 48 hours does incur a 20% fee.
Each amendment (not cancellation) to the original booking, after confirmation will incur a fee of A$25 per person and per amendment.
Amendments are subject to availability.
YHA Experiences Terms and Conditions
- Your credit card will be debited upon completion of the online booking process. Your booking is guaranteed once you receive a confirmation email from a YHA Experiences consultant.
- In the unlikely event we cannot confirm your booking, we will refund the total amount to the credit card with which payment has been made within 7 days. YHA Experiences and its suppliers are not liable in the event a tour or package is not available, and any refunds are restricted to the purchase price of the tour or package booked.
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.
- YHA Experiences will aim to respond to your booking within 24 hours by email
- The responsibility of YHA Experiences in connection with travels sales is limited to the sale of accommodation only. The sale of other services as described in YHA Experiences products are made by YHA Experiences as an agent only for the persons providing such other services and upon the condition that YHA Experiences shall not be liable for any accidents, loss, injury, delay or damage caused by or arising out of the provision of or failure to provide any other such service.
- YHA Experiences believes that the content of this website is correct at the time of publishing, but all prices and services described herein are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- YHA Experiences will be under no obligation to any person as a result of any inaccuracy or misdescription to provide any services set out herein.
- YHA receives remuneration through commissions from booking travel and travel-related products and services on your behalf with third party travel service providers.
Cancellations and Amendments
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please notify us immediately by email. You can find the email contact details on your booking confirmation. Cancellation and change fees are outlined below:
- A minimum cancellation fee of $25 per booking will apply to all cancellations. This fee excludes tour operator fees which will vary at the discretion of the supplier/s involved.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of the tour, activity, accommodation, transport item commencing will incur a 100% cancellation fee. No refunds will be issued.
- No- shows/ failure to check- in for any tour, activity, accommodation, and/or transport item is considered a cancellation and a refund will not be issued.
- Refunds are not available on unused portions of tour packages.
- Booking changes and amendments must be made 5 business days prior to the confirmed date of commencement for the tour, activity, accommodation, or transport item.
- Booking changes and amendments to any booking made within 48 hours of the tour, activity, accommodation, and/or transport item may result in full cancellation and rebooking of each item and will therefore be charged full cancellation fees.
- Each change/ amendment after confirmation will incur a minimum fee of $25 per person, per change/ amendment. This fee is in addition to any fees imposed by the tour operator which will vary in line with the cancellation and change terms and conditions of the tour operator involved.
This YHA Experiences product is not restricted to YHA members and guests. You do not need to be a member or guest of YHA to purchase this product.
- If there is accommodation included in this YHA Experiences product and you are not already a member of YHA Australia, membership will be included as part as your first night’s stay
- If you are an Australian resident, your membership is valid for 2 years from the month that you stay at your first YHA hostel in Australia. Your membership will renew automatically, each time you stay at a YHA in Australia.
- If you are not an Australian resident, your membership is valid for 2 years from the month that you stay at your first YHA hostel in Australia. Your membership will renew automatically, each time you stay at a YHA in Australia.
We strongly advise you purchase adequate travel insurance to safeguard against any losses
All prices and information stated on this booking request are subject to change. Please note that every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information on this website. However, YHA Experiences does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Personal information is collected by YHA to provide products or services to you. If you wish to read our Privacy Statement please click here.
Last updated 19th January 2021