Things to do in Sydney Central YHA
Sydney Central YHA hostel is a short walk to Darling Harbour, Chinatown, Martin Place, Sydney Fish Markets and more.
The budget backpacker accommodation is close to all the major attractions like the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Rocks area and Sydney Tower.
You can catch the light rail (tram) to Sydney's Star City Casino, Darling Harbour, and Fish Markets from opposite the hostel.
FREE things to do in Sydney
- Wander around the beautiful grounds at Sydney University and explore the artifacts in the Nicholson Museum
- Watch fireworks in Darling Harbour every weekend.
- Check out one of the many Galleries nearby such as the White Rabbit or Brett Whitley Galleries
- Window shop the quirky vintage stores on Crown Street
- Venture to Glebe markets for some special finds and tasty snacks every Saturday