If you have any concerns about booking with YHA due to Coronavirus, please click here to find more information about what we are doing to ensure the safety of your group.
The safety of our guests is very important. We have a range of safety features in the property to ensure that you and your group members will have a comfortable stay with us.
These include, but are not limited to:
- 24 Hour reception
- Key card security for all rooms
- CCTV throughout the property
- First aid qualified staff
- First aid kit available at reception
- Centralised fire detectors and alarms
- Extinguishers and/or hose reels located on every level
- Individual lockers in each room containing power points for charging (own padlocks required)
- Private lockers available outside the rooms
- All beds and bedding are fully compliant with Australian standards
- Private groups only common area available
- En-suite rooms available
- Rooms booked exclusively for group members
If you have any questions about our policies or procedures, please contact us to find out more.
Risk assessments for Brisbane City YHA can be downloaded here: