- Australian Hostels
- Tours & Experiences
The safety of our guests is very important. We have a range of safety features in the property to ensure that you and your group members will have a comfortable stay with us.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Key card security for all rooms, including gender specific bathrooms.
- Exclusive group meeting, dining and kitchen area
- Exclusive accommodation section for group use
- 24 hour reception
- Guest phone at reception to contact staff outside reception opening hours
- Front door locked at 11pm and access only by buzzer
- Security cameras located on every level, in common areas and kitchen
- Regularly serviced fire protection including smoke and sprinkler overhead protection.
- Building compliant with council safety code and annually inspected
- Individual lockers fin rooms – including power points to securely charge electronic devices (own padlocks required)
- All beds and bedding are fully compliant with Australian Standards
- All staff have completed basic first aid training
- First aid kits available at reception and in the groups meeting area
If you have any questions about our policies or procedures, please contact us to find out more.
Risk assessments for Adelaide Central YHA can be downloaded here: