Group Accomodation Port Elliot YHA
Overlooking the calm waters of Horseshoe Bay and the Southern Ocean beyond, Port Elliot YHA is the perfect place to stay with your group, all year round. We offer a great range of multi-share rooms, as well as double/twin rooms and even the option to book entire property for exclusive use! We can accommodate groups of up to 60 people.
Group rate from $30 per person per night
With the changing restrictions being imposed by the State Government, our maximum occupancy may be reduced in line with our COVID-safe plan. This can also have an effect on our specific rates for the dates you wish to stay. When you enquire with us, we will provide you with the most up to date information we can. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this.
If you have any concerns about booking with YHA due to Coronavirus, please click here to find more information about what we are doing to ensure the safety of your group.
Port Elliot YHA offers 4-6 person multi-share rooms, with communal bathrooms available on both floors of the building. All rooms include linen and lockers.
We have a selection of both twin and double rooms – either with shared bathrooms for the budget conscious, or with ensuites for anyone wanting extra privacy. These rooms are conveniently located near to our multi-share rooms, so you can be near to the rest of your group.
We have the option to rent our entire property, for your exclusive use, through the Rent-a-YHA Scheme. This is the perfect option for medium to large groups as its gives you sole access to all of our facilities.
Port Elliot YHA offers the following:
- 24 hour access
- Reception from 8.30am to 12.30pm & 4.00pm to 7.00pm with night supervisor after hours
- Lockers in all shared rooms
- Full security throughout
- Self-catering kitchen (please note, this will be shared with other guests)
- Undercover BBQ area
- Games area and TVs
- Large outdoor deck
- Communal vegetable patch
Useful information about booking with Port Elliot YHA
- We have a dedicated Group Coordinator to help with anything your group needs
- We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and security of your group
- Staff members are available 24/7 to help with any issues or emergencies
- All of our staff are trained and capable of handling any emergency situations that may arise
- Your group will be allocated separate bedrooms and you will not share any rooms with other guests that are not in your group.
- Group leaders will be allocated separate rooms to anyone under the age of 18, unless otherwise requested
- We will allocate your rooms as close as possible to each other, to enable easy supervision of your group
YHA is a not-for-profit membership organisation. Our mission is to provide opportunity for all, but especially young people, for education through travel. We have a strong commitment to sustainability with a program of environmental initiatives including solar power, water saving and recycling.