Group Accomodation YHA Port Elliot
Located in a breezy, historic building and overlooking the calm waters of Horseshoe Bay on the Fleurieu Peninsula, YHA Port Elliot offers a great range of multi-share and private rooms and the option to book entire property for exclusive use.
We have the option to rent our entire property, for your exclusive use, through the Rent-a-YHA Scheme. This is the perfect option for medium to large groups as its gives you sole access to all of our facilities.
YHA Port Elliot offers the following:
- 24 hour access
- Reception from 8.30am to 12.30pm & 4.00pm to 7.00pm with night supervisor after hours
- Lockers in all shared rooms
- Full security throughout
- Self-catering kitchen (please note, this will be shared with other guests)
- Undercover BBQ area
- Games area and TVs
- Large outdoor deck
- Communal vegetable patch
Useful information for your group stay
- We have a dedicated Group Coordinator to help with anything your group needs
- We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and security of your group
- Staff members are available 24/7 to help with any issues or emergencies
- All of our staff are trained and capable of handling any emergency situations that may arise
- Your group will be allocated separate bedrooms and you will not share any rooms with other guests that are not in your group.
- Group leaders will be allocated separate rooms to anyone under the age of 18, unless otherwise requested
- We will allocate your rooms as close as possible to each other, to enable easy supervision of your group