Group Accomodation YHA Adelaide Central
Located in the heart of Adelaide, the chilled-out YHA Adelaide Central boasts spacious communal spaces & easy access to all the hotspots & events of South Australia's capital. We have dedicated groups areas, a range of private and multi-share rooms and can accommodate groups of up to 120 people.
YHA Adelaide Central for groups
YHA Adelaide Central is a fantastic option for you to stay with your group. Located in the heart of the city, a stone's throw from the Bus Station and Central Markets, we can provide you with a great range of accommodation and catering options.
We specialise in school excursions, sports teams, University groups, and much more, so can help you with everything you need to plan your trip to Adelaide.
YHA Adelaide Central offers the following:
- Key card security for all rooms, including bathrooms and group areas
- Free Wifi
- Dedicated group dining room and kitchen area
- Continental breakfast served in a private dining area
- Self-catering facilities – including both a BBQ and full oven
- Full range of catered meals
- Conference/meeting room
- 24 hour reception and access
- Full wheelchair accessibility
Group meeting and dining area
YHA Adelaide Central has a dedicated group area available for exclusive use. This area can comfortably seat 60 people and includes the following:
- Meeting/conference area with all AV facilities
- Various room set ups available including board meeting, conference, workshop, dining and more
- Private, self-catering kitchen including an oven
- Outdoor area with BBQ
Useful information for your group stay
- We have a dedicated Group Coordinator to help with anything your group needs
- We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and security of your group
- Staff members are available 24/7 to help with any issues or emergencies
- All of our staff are trained and capable of handling any emergency situations that may arise
- Your group will be allocated separate bedrooms and you will not share any rooms with other guests that are not in your group.
- Group leaders will be allocated separate rooms to anyone under the age of 18, unless otherwise requested
- We will allocate your rooms as close as possible to each other, to enable easy supervision of your group