YHA Adelaide Central
Things to do in Adelaide
- Venture through the magnificent Botanic Gardens a little jewel of Victorian horticulture. Its' 19 parks now cover 45% of the city area.
- Rush down to the UNESCO City of music for free music performances all year round from local up and coming artists.
- Peddle down to the coast for the day using the city’s free bicycle hire scheme, Bicycle SA (BIKESA). Linear Park stretches all the way from the Adelaide Hills to the beach.
- A short 30-minute cycle will take you to the Mount Lofty summit in the heart of heritage listed Adelaide Park lands. Here you can find a wide variety of different hiking trails.
- Explore the Central Markets. Featuring farm fresh fruit and vegetables to hormone-free meats, artisan cheeses, smoked meats and some of the world’s best seafood - all for you to eat!
- Experience the heritage of Australia at the South Australian Museum. This wonderfully intimate space is home to the world’s largest collections of Aboriginal artifacts, with over 3,000 items on display.