Group Accomodation YHA Grampians Eco (Halls Gap)
YHA Grampians Eco is a stylish eco-certified property and is the perfect place to explore the stunning Grampians National Park with your group. We offer a choice of private or multi-share rooms and the option to rent the whole property. We can accommodate groups of up to 64 people.
YHA Grampians Eco (Halls Gap) has a large number of 3 and 4 share rooms, with communal bathrooms located on every floor. All rooms include linen, lockers and personal bed lamps.
We have a selection of twin and double rooms, with shared bathrooms. These rooms are conveniently located near to our multi-share rooms, so you can be near to the rest of your group.
We have the option to rent either a single floor, or the entire property, through the Rent-a-YHA scheme. This is the perfect option for medium to large groups as it gives you exclusive access to parts of our property.
YHA Grampians Eco (Halls Gap) offers the following:
- Locks on all rooms for security
- On-site management available 24/7
- 2 lounges (large groups have the option to book one lounge for exclusive use)
- Simple conference facilities available (additional rates may apply)
- Self-catering kitchen and BBQ
- Free parking, including coach and minibus spaces
- Wood fire heater and outdoor fire pit
Useful information for your group stay
- We have a dedicated Group Coordinator to help with anything your group needs
- We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and security of your group
- Staff members are available 24/7 to help with any issues or emergencies
- All of our staff are trained and capable of handling any emergency situations that may arise
- Your group will be allocated separate bedrooms and you will not share any rooms with other guests that are not in your group.
- Group leaders will be allocated separate rooms to anyone under the age of 18, unless otherwise requested
- We will allocate your rooms as close as possible to each other, to enable easy supervision of your group