Click to download a guide to travelling by train/bus from Melbourne
About YHA Grampians Eco
YHA Grampians Eco is a stylish and comfortable eco-certified hostel that has been architecturally designed with the environment in mind. Situated in Halls Gap on the outskirts of the stunning Grampians National Park, this hostel is the ideal base for your next outdoor adventure or relaxing getaway.
Fancy having the place to yourself? Learn more about our exclusive use bookings.
Take a look around YHA Grampians Eco
All co-living rooms include:
Linen, lockers & Wi-Fi | Bed light, heater/fan, & powerpoint | Access to kitchen & TV | Access to wood fire heater & outdoor BBQ with fire pit
*Guests must be over 18 years of age to stay in a co-living room
All private rooms include:
Linen & Wi-Fi | Bed light, heater/fan, & powerpoint | Access to kitchen & TV | Access to wood fire heater & outdoor BBQ with fire pit
Family rooms include:
Double bed and bunk beds | Linen | Fan and heater
- Self-Catering Kitchen
- Two Communal Lounges
- Wood Fire Heater
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor BBQ & Fire pit
- Free Onsite Parking
- Shared Bathrooms
YHA Grampians Eco features
- The YHA has all the features and more you need for an amazing stay including free on-site car and coach parking, two self-catering kitchens, two guest lounges with cosy wood fire heaters, an herb garden, BBQ and beautiful outdoor spaces for you to relax in.
- Bed linen is included and towels are available to hire for a small fee.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the property (High Speed Internet NBN 100Mbps Fibre Connection). Internet speed will be subject to Wi-Fi coverage in the building.
- Our friendly hostel managers are always happy to help with local insider knowledge on all the best hikes and activities.
Reviews of YHA Grampians Eco
- "BRILLIANT! Stayed with my family for a night and had a great time. Friendly service, very clean, lots of great facilities. Would definitely come back. " - Richard
- "Best hostel I have ever stayed at. Incredibly helpful & accomodating staff, beautiful place, clean and comfortable rooms, wonderful well equipped kitchen and cosy living rooms with lovely fires. Perfect outside area too. All of that situated right outside the Grampians. What's not to love?" - Manus
Take a tour of YHA Grampians Eco
For over 80 years, YHA Australia has been a safe and inclusive place for travellers from all walks of life. Guests are required to abide by YHA's house rules when staying at our properties.
|Traditional Place Name:|
14-16 Grampians Rd
Show location map
|Phone:||(+613) 5356 4544|
|Hostel Manager:||Linda Turco | Brandon Batten|
|Hostel||Open all year|
8:30am-10am & 4pm-7pm | After hours arrivals: contact property for alternative arrangements.
|Check in||4pm-7pm | unless by prior arrangement|
|Check out||until 10am|