Group Accomodation YHA Apollo Bay Eco
Midway along the famous Great Ocean Road, relax by the wood fire heater and enjoy ocean views with your group from the rooftop at YHA Apollo Bay Eco. We offer private and multi-share rooms and the option to rent either half or the whole property. We can accommodate groups of up to 70 people.
YHA Apollo Bay Eco has a large number of 4 share rooms, with communal bathrooms located on every floor. All rooms include linen, lockers and personal bed lamps.
We have a selection of twin and double rooms, with shared bathrooms. These rooms are conveniently located near to our multi-share rooms, so you can be near to the rest of your group.
We have the option to rent either a single floor, or the entire property, through the Rent-a-YHA scheme. This is the perfect option for medium to large groups as it gives you exclusive access to parts of our property.
YHA Apollo Bay Eco offers the following:
- Locks on all rooms for security
- On-site management available 24/7
- 2 lounges and 2 kitchens (available once checked-in, unless pre-organised with Manager)
- Wood fire in downstairs lounge room
- Self-catering facilities are available (please note, for groups under 20 people, this may be shared with other guests)
- Free parking, including space for coaches and minibuses
- Simple conference facilities (additional rates apply)
- Scenic Rooftop with views of the bay
Useful information for your group stay
- We have a dedicated Group Coordinator to help with anything your group needs
- We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and security of your group
- Staff members are available 24/7 to help with any issues or emergencies
- All of our staff are trained and capable of handling any emergency situations that may arise
- Your group will be allocated separate bedrooms and you will not share any rooms with other guests that are not in your group.
- Group leaders will be allocated separate rooms to anyone under the age of 18, unless otherwise requested
- We will allocate your rooms as close as possible to each other, to enable easy supervision of your group