- Australian Hostels
- Travel & Tours
The second day is a free day to do more walks in the area or simply relax.
You can also choose to add an optional tour on the second day:
* Join a local guided tour to Jenolan Caves which includes admission to either Lucas or Chifley Caves. Coach tour departs daily form Katoomba YHA at 10.35am and will return to Katoomba by 5.00pm.
* 1/2 day abseil adventure. The abseiling starts with a beginner friendly 5 metre high cliff. Your instructors are close at hand to encourage and explain the techniques. The tour departs Katoomba -Blue Mountains YHA. at 9.00am and will end by 1pm.
This package departs daily.
* THIS PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE YOUR RETURN TRANSPORT TO SYDNEY
You will need to catch the train back from Katoomba Station to Sydney Central. Trains take approx 2 hours and cost about $10. There are regular departures. Timetables can be viewed on http://www.sydneytrains.info/
The package also excludes all meals except for lunch on Day 1 and will exclude the return river cruise which is included on the day trip option as you will be making your own way back by train. Scenic World rides are also an additional cost.
|Blue Mountains Scenic Tour including 1 night at YHA Katoomba||1||$150|
|Blue Mountains Scenic Tour including 1 night at YHA Katoomba plus Jenolan Caves tour on Day 2||1||$235|
|Blue Mountains Scenic Tour including 1 night at YHA Katoomba plus 1/2 day Abseil on Day 2||1||$280|
Please enquire if you would like to receive more information prior to booking this tour.Make an Enquiry
Package is non refundable once purchased, change fees may apply
-If you are not already a member of YHA Australia, membership will be included as part as your first night’s stay if your tour includes accommodation.
- If you are an Australian resident, your membership is valid for 2 years from the month that you stay at your first YHA hostel in Australia. Your membership will renew automatically, unless you have not stayed in a YHA hostel in the past 24 months and have unsubscribed from all electronic communications.
- If you are not an Australian resident, your membership is valid for 2 years from the month that you stay at your first YHA hostel in Australia.
Cancellations and Amendments
If you need to cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed, please notify us immediately by email or fax. On the booking confirmation print-out, you can find the email contact details. If you cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed or fail to arrive on the nominated day, we will charge you the fees outlined in the specific product conditions.
We strongly advise you purchase adequate travel insurance to safeguard against any losses.
All prices and information stated on this booking request are subject to change. Please note that every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information on this website. However, YHA Travel & Tours does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Personal information is collected by YHA to provide products or services to you. If you wish to read our Privacy Statement please click here.