Spend the day with a small group of like-minded people exploring Australia's Blue Mountains. Hike for 2-3 hours with an experienced guide, search for Australian wildlife, visit the famous Three Sisters rock formation and experience an optional ride down into the Jamison Valley.
After the day tour you will be dropped off at the award-winning Blue Mountains YHA hostel.
where you will spend the night. You will have your own free time on the second day to experience local activities or more walking tracks until approximately 3.30 pm, when transport will collect you and bring you back to Sydney. You'll arrive back into Sydney at about 6pm on the 2nd day.
The Blue Mountains Overnight Adventure includes:
- Transport from Sydney and a full day tour of the Blue Mountains
- A delicious lunch
- National Park entry fees
- 1 night dorm accommodation at the Blue Mountains YHA
- Return transport to Sydney
* THIS TOUR DEPENDS ON NUMBERS PLEASE ENQUIRE FIRST BEFORE PAYMENT SO OUR TEAM CAN CHECK AVAILABILITY AND IF THE TOUR IS OPERATING
- Explore off-the-beaten track in the National Park - away from other visitors
- Informative and interesting explanation of the wildlife and history
- Freedom to use the second day to explore more walks, relax in the township of Katoomba or join a half day abseil
|Tours Depart From||Time||When||Returns|
|Sydney Central YHA||7:05am ||Daily||Approximately 6:30pm|
From 01 April 2016 until 19 December 2016
Some price options may not be available and Tours & Activities must be booked at least five days prior to the end of their current season and not more than six months in advance.
Things you should know
Important Product Information
Cancellation and Amendment Fees
Cancellations:- Due to the discount offered and the structure of this package - it is non-refundable once confirmed.
Amendments:- Bookings can only be amended more than 14 days prior to commencement and any amendments are subject to availability. Each amendment to the booking after confirmation will incur a fee of AU$25 per person and per amendment.
General Terms and Conditions
- Your credit card will be debited upon completion of the online booking process. Your booking is guaranteed once you receive a confirmation email from a YHA Travel & Tours consultant.
- In the unlikely event we cannot confirm your booking, we will refund the total amount to the credit card with which payment has been made within 7 days. YHA Travel & Tours and its suppliers are not liable in the event a tour or package is not available, and any refunds are restricted to the purchase price of the tour or package booked.
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.
- If you selected a YHA Member rate, then avalid YHA/Hostelling International membership card has to be presented for each person booked when checking in. If you are unable to join prior to arrival, you must purchase a membership upon arrival at the hostel, or pay the price difference between the member and standard rates,
- YHA Travel & Tours will aim to respond to your booking within 48 hours by email. However, in some instances (for example during long weekends or public holidays) the response time may vary.
- Please note that only some hostels are suitable for wheelchair access. If in doubt please contact the individual hostel.
- The responsibility of YHA Travel & Tours in connection with 'Travel Deals' is limited to the sale of accommodation only. The sale of other services as described in the Travel Deals products is made by YHA Travel & Tours as agent only for the persons providing such other services and upon the condition that YHA Travel & Tours shall not be liable for any accidents, loss, injury, delay or damage caused by or arising out of the provision of or failure to provide any other such service.
- YHA Travel & Tours believes that the content of this website is correct at the time of publishing, but all prices and services described herein are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- YHA Travel & Tours will be under no obligation to any person as a result of any inaccuracy or misdescription to provide any services set out herein.
Cancellations and Amendments
If you need to cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed, please notify us immediately by email or fax. On the booking confirmation print-out, you can find the email contact details. If you cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed or fail to arrive on the nominated day, we will charge you the fees outlined in the specific product conditions.
We strongly advise you purchase adequate travel insurance to safeguard against any losses.
All prices and information stated on this booking request are subject to change. Please note that every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information on this website. However, YHA Travel & Tours does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Personal information is collected by YHA to provide products or services to you. If you wish to read our Privacy Statement please click here.