This hop-on hop-off Greyhound coach pass allows you to travel when it suits you, with multiple departures each day, selected overnight journeys and unlimited stops! Greyhound coaches are safe, comfortable and travel along the East Coast to Australia's most popular destinations including Airlie Beach (for the Whitsunday Islands), Hervey Bay (for Fraser Island) and the Sunshine Coast. But why rush? Take your time and discover Mission Beach or Magnetic Island, some of the best kept secrets in Queensland.
Once your pass is issued, you have the flexibility to reserve seats up until 24 hours before each departure either online or by phone.
Choose to travel from Cairns to Brisbane or Brisbane to Cairns, please let us know in the booking comments which direction you are travelling
. Your pass is also valid for travel to Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast.
Pass is valid for:
- 3 months (90 days) from the date of first departure
- Use on Greyhound services on the East Coast between Cairns and Brisbane/Surfers Paradise
- Hop-on hop-off unlimited times in one direction only
From 01 September 2016 until 31 August 2017
Some price options may not be available and Tours & Activities must be booked at least five days prior to the end of their current season and not more than six months in advance.
Things you should know
Important Product Information
Due to the discount offered and the structure of this package, it is non-refundable once confirmed.
This package cannot be amended after purchase (other than reservation date changes, see below).
Once this package has been created for you a YHA Travel Agent will advise how to book your coach sectors with Greyhound (this should be done at least 24 hours before each departure).
Passes must be issued in the right direction. Please state in the booking comments which direction you will be travelling, for example, Cairns to Brisbane or Brisbane to Cairns.
First date of departure must be within 6 months of purchase date.
General Terms and Conditions
- Your credit card will be debited upon completion of the online booking process. Your booking is guaranteed once you receive a confirmation email from a YHA Travel & Tours consultant.
- In the unlikely event we cannot confirm your booking, we will refund the total amount to the credit card with which payment has been made within 7 days. YHA Travel & Tours and its suppliers are not liable in the event a tour or package is not available, and any refunds are restricted to the purchase price of the tour or package booked.
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.
- If you selected a YHA Member rate, then avalid YHA/Hostelling International membership card has to be presented for each person booked when checking in. If you are unable to join prior to arrival, you must purchase a membership upon arrival at the hostel, or pay the price difference between the member and standard rates,
- YHA Travel & Tours will aim to respond to your booking within 48 hours by email. However, in some instances (for example during long weekends or public holidays) the response time may vary.
- Please note that only some hostels are suitable for wheelchair access. If in doubt please contact the individual hostel.
- The responsibility of YHA Travel & Tours in connection with 'Travel Deals' is limited to the sale of accommodation only. The sale of other services as described in the Travel Deals products is made by YHA Travel & Tours as agent only for the persons providing such other services and upon the condition that YHA Travel & Tours shall not be liable for any accidents, loss, injury, delay or damage caused by or arising out of the provision of or failure to provide any other such service.
- YHA Travel & Tours believes that the content of this website is correct at the time of publishing, but all prices and services described herein are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- YHA Travel & Tours will be under no obligation to any person as a result of any inaccuracy or misdescription to provide any services set out herein.
Cancellations and Amendments
If you need to cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed, please notify us immediately by email or fax. On the booking confirmation print-out, you can find the email contact details. If you cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed or fail to arrive on the nominated day, we will charge you the fees outlined in the specific product conditions.
We strongly advise you purchase adequate travel insurance to safeguard against any losses.
All prices and information stated on this booking request are subject to change. Please note that every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information on this website. However, YHA Travel & Tours does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Personal information is collected by YHA to provide products or services to you. If you wish to read our Privacy Statement please click here.