A trip to Queensland isn't complete without experiencing two of the best beach locations, Fraser Island and the Whitsunday Islands.
Explore the stunning Fraser Island by 4WD and discover shipwrecks, freshwater lakes and pristine white sandy beaches on this 2 day/1 night all inclusive tour. Spend time at some of the island's most famous locations, including Lake McKenzie, Maheno Shipwreck and Seventy-Five Mile Beach.
After making your own way north to the Whitsundays embark on a once in a lifetime 2 day/1 night sailing adventure. Chill out with 2 days sailing around the glorious Whitsunday Islands snorkelling, swimming and relaxing. Not forgetting a visit to the postcard perfect Whitehaven Beach! Stretch your backpacking budget further and bring your own alcoholic drinks on board the boat (no glass).
If these two places are on your bucket list then this package is the one for you!
What to Bring:
Swimming wear, hat, towel, suncream, camera and a small overnight bag with clothes and toiletries.
Please note: this package does not include transfers from Hervey Bay to Airlie Beach. You can catch the daily overnight Greyhound bus or take your time with an East Coast Greyhound Hop-on Hop-off pass.
- 2 nights multi-share accommodation at Hervey Bay YHA (one night before your Fraser Island tour and one night after)
- Return ferry transfers to Fraser Island
- 2 day/1 night Fraser Island 4WD tour
- 1 FREE night multi-share accommodation at Airlie Beach YHA (can be used before or after your sailing trip)
- 2 day/1 night Whitsunday Islands sailing trip including snorkel equipment
- All meals, accommodation and linen on Fraser Island and while sailing
| ||Departs |
|Fraser Island Tour ||7:30am||6:30 pm||Hervey Bay YHA||Daily|
|Whitsunday Sailing Tour||8:30am||4:00pm||Abel Point Marina||Daily except Monday|
From 04 April 2017 until 31 March 2018
Some price options may not be available and Tours & Activities must be booked at least five days prior to the end of their current season and not more than six months in advance.
Things you should know
Important Product Information
Cancellation within 48 hours prior to commencement of package or no shows will incur a 100% cancellation fee, meaning no refund.
Cancellation outside of 48 hours will incur a minimum cancellation fee of AUD$25 per booking and can be up to 100% of the booking value. Fees will vary depending on the tour operator involved in the package.
Refunds are not available on unused portions of tour packages.
Bookings can only be amended more than 14 days prior to commencement of package.
Amendments within 48 hours of commencement will be treated as a cancellation, and you will need to make a new booking.
Each amendment (not cancellation) after confirmation will incur an administration fee of AUD$25 per person, in addition to any fees imposed by the tour operator.
General Terms and Conditions
- Your credit card will be debited upon completion of the online booking process. Your booking is guaranteed once you receive a confirmation email from a YHA Travel & Tours consultant.
- In the unlikely event we cannot confirm your booking, we will refund the total amount to the credit card with which payment has been made within 7 days. YHA Travel & Tours and its suppliers are not liable in the event a tour or package is not available, and any refunds are restricted to the purchase price of the tour or package booked.
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.
- If you selected a YHA Member rate, then avalid YHA/Hostelling International membership card has to be presented for each person booked when checking in. If you are unable to join prior to arrival, you must purchase a membership upon arrival at the hostel, or pay the price difference between the member and standard rates,
- YHA Travel & Tours will aim to respond to your booking within 48 hours by email. However, in some instances (for example during long weekends or public holidays) the response time may vary.
- Please note that only some hostels are suitable for wheelchair access. If in doubt please contact the individual hostel.
- The responsibility of YHA Travel & Tours in connection with 'Travel Deals' is limited to the sale of accommodation only. The sale of other services as described in the Travel Deals products is made by YHA Travel & Tours as agent only for the persons providing such other services and upon the condition that YHA Travel & Tours shall not be liable for any accidents, loss, injury, delay or damage caused by or arising out of the provision of or failure to provide any other such service.
- YHA Travel & Tours believes that the content of this website is correct at the time of publishing, but all prices and services described herein are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- YHA Travel & Tours will be under no obligation to any person as a result of any inaccuracy or misdescription to provide any services set out herein.
Cancellations and Amendments
If you need to cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed, please notify us immediately by email or fax. On the booking confirmation print-out, you can find the email contact details. If you cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed or fail to arrive on the nominated day, we will charge you the fees outlined in the specific product conditions.
We strongly advise you purchase adequate travel insurance to safeguard against any losses.
All prices and information stated on this booking request are subject to change. Please note that every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information on this website. However, YHA Travel & Tours does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Personal information is collected by YHA to provide products or services to you. If you wish to read our Privacy Statement please click here.