Check out Bruny Island Lighthouse built in 1838
The view from the top of The Neck lookout is worth the climb!
Tour the convict built lighthouse at Cape Bruny
The private cheese tastings are sure to impress
Enjoy freshly shucked oysters
See the adorable white wallabies in the wild
- Savour speciality local produce all grown, made or harvested on Bruny Island
- Meet cheese makers, oyster farmers, beekeepers, fudge makers, berry farmers, viticulturists and whisky distillers to hear the stories behind the harvest
- Enjoy an exclusive cheese and beer experience at Bruny Island Cheese company
- Savour sweet treats from Bruny Island Chocolate Company and Bruny Island Honey
- Indulge in freshly shucked Bruny Island oysters alongside lunch
- Refresh with two glasses of quality Tasmanian wine, beer, cider or juice
- Tour HIBA's 50 acres of private English and native gardens with stunning coastal views overlooking Adventure Bay
- Sample Hounds Tooth whisky, the only whisky made on Bruny Island
- Learn about the early history of Bruny Island and hear island anecdotes
- Take in the glorious views from the iconic Neck Lookout
- Walk through the ancient Mavista Rainforest and stroll through the towering canopy
- Spot incredible wildlife including endemic birds, rare white wallabies and echidnas
- Travel in small groups of up to 18, led by a local guide
Tours depart Hobart daily at 7:30am
MORE INFO & CHECK AVAILABILITY
Priced from $210 per adult & $175 per child aged 3- 17.
Please enquire if you would like to receive more information prior to booking this tour.
Make an Enquiry
Things You Should Know
This travel product is sold through the Experience OZ tourism and leisure platform. By purchasing this tour online, you are agreeing to abide by the Experience OZ terms and conditions.