Whether you are a fully fledged digital nomad, a Byron Bay local who is tired of working from home or perhaps someone who is looking to take advantage of your companies remote working flexibility, YHA has you covered with it's brand new offering of co-working spaces, launching soon right here in Byron Bay.
If you are looking for work, check out YHA's new dedicated jobs board Y-jobs which has a great selection of jobs from our hospitality industry partners
Great reasons to take a workcation break
- Work solo but gain a community during breaks – Speak with those from different cultures and communities on your breaks rather than walking to the fridge solo.
- Recharge your batteries – take time away from home life and any stresses there to allow yourself to charge your batteries and not be constantly looking after your family/housemate or dog whilst also working.
- Wellness and work life balance – Exercise is linked to increased productivity. Take a walk along the riverside to boost your daily task output!
- Give yourself some structure – When you’ve been in the same spot for a long amount of time you may find yourself working overtime or past the point of exhaustion. Putting timed boundaries in will help you not with production but also your personal life.
- Choose from a range of rooms that suit your budget. We offer everything from premium en suites to dorm rooms where you can safely meet new people and help stimulate new ideas you may not have had before.
- Rooftop bar opens from 5pm. Once you set your schedule why don’t you create a Friday thanks to yourself at our rooftop bar where you get exclusive discounts!