Group Accommodation YHA Sydney Harbour
Stay in Sydney’s historic and scenic harbour-side Rocks precinct, and explore the city centre with easy access to all the main sights and attractions.
Our dedicated Groups Coordinators can help organise your activities, so ask us for more information when booking.
Things to do near YHA Sydney Harbour:
Some of the most popular things to do include:
- Sydney Opera House – take a backstage tour
- The Rocks precinct – enjoy the weekend markets or visit the Discovery Museum
- Sydney Harbour Bridge – walk over the bridge or visit the Pylon Museum
- Bridgeclimb Sydney – climb the bridge!
- Sydney Harbour ferries cruises – leaving from Circular Quay
- Sydney Aquarium and Wildlife World – nearby at Darling Harbour
- Taronga Zoo – take the ferry with combined transport/entry ticket
- Luna Park – across the harbour by ferry
School Activities - Big Dig Program
Sydney Learning Adventures runs programs for Primary and Secondary Schools in the Big Dig Archaeology Education Centre which is located on site at YHA Sydney Harbour.