Things to do in Cairns Central YHA
FREE things to do in Cairns
- Walk along the Esplanade to the Botanical Gardens then do the Red Arrow and reward yourself with the a cool drink at the Botanical Gardens Cafe afterwards.
- Rustys markets - Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday (check out Billys Coffee...rumoured to be the best coffee in Cairns).
- Join the Cairns locals for free zumba, yoga and fitness classes on the Esplanade.
- Have a swim in the lagoon pool and then soak up some rays while you listen to the local bands who often provide free entertainment on the grassy area by the pool.
- Cairns night markets - open daily 4-10 PM.
- Take a drive out to Crystal Cascades and enjoy a refreshing dip under a beautiful waterfall.