Group Accomodation Hobart Central YHA
Located in the centre of the city and with the Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery just across the road, Hobart Central YHA is the perfect place to stay with your group. We have a range of multi-share and private rooms available, and can accommodate groups of up to 50 people. Contact us today to take advantage of our amazing deals.
Group rate from $35 per person per night
With the changing restrictions being imposed by the State Government, our maximum occupancy may be reduced in line with our COVID-safe plan. This can also have an effect on our specific rates for the dates you wish to stay. When you enquire with us, we will provide you with the most up to date information we can. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this.
If you have any concerns about booking with YHA due to Coronavirus, please click here to find more information about what we are doing to ensure the safety of your group.
Hobart Central YHA has a large number of 4 and 6 share rooms, with communal bathrooms located on every floor. All rooms include linen, lockers and personal bed lamps.
We have a selection of both twin and double rooms – either with shared bathrooms for the budget conscious, or with ensuite for anyone wanting extra privacy. These rooms are conveniently located near our multi-share rooms, so you can be close to the rest of your group.
Hobart Central YHA offers the following:
- Key card security for all rooms
- 24 hour access with reception open from 8am – 10pm daily (night supervisor after hours)
- Games and TV lounge
- Self-catering kitchen – not suitable for large groups (please note, this will be shared with our other guests)
- Catering options available on request – please contact us for more information
- Laundry facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
Useful information about booking with Hobart Central YHA
- We have a dedicated Group Coordinator to help with anything your group needs
- We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and security of your group
- Staff members are available 24/7 to help with any issues or emergencies
- All of our staff are trained and capable of handling any emergency situations that may arise
- Your group will be allocated separate bedrooms and you will not share any rooms with other guests that are not in your group.
- Group leaders will be allocated separate rooms to anyone under the age of 18, unless otherwise requested
- We will allocate your rooms as close as possible to each other, to enable easy supervision of your group
YHA is a not-for-profit membership organisation. Our mission is to provide opportunity for all, but especially young people, for education through travel. We have a strong commitment to sustainability with a program of environmental initiatives including solar power, water saving and recycling.