Group Accommodation YHA Hobart Central
Safety at YHA Hobart Central
The safety of our guests is very important. We have a range of safety features in the property to ensure that you and your group members will have a comfortable stay with us.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Staff available 24 hours
- Keycard security for all rooms
- Keycard entry to the building outside of reception hours
- CCTV throughout the property
- First aid qualified staff
- Rooms booked exclusively for group members
- Centralised fire detectors and alarms
- Individual lockers in each room (own padlocks required)
- All beds and bedding are fully compliant with Australian Standards
If you have any questions about our policies or procedures, please contact us to find out more.
If you have any concerns about booking with YHA due to Coronavirus, please visit our Safe Stay page information about what we are doing to ensure the safety of your group.
Risk assessments for YHA Hobart Central can be downloaded here: