About YHA Apollo Bay Eco
YHA Apollo Bay Eco is the perfect stay for your road trip along the famous Great Ocean Road. Explore this diverse region that plays host to rugged coastline and a lush green rainforest - there's so much to do! Go kayaking with seals, swim, surf, see the 12 Apostles, hike and chase waterfalls in the Otways, or do the Great Ocean Walk. Throughout the winter, you can spot whales along the Great Ocean Road as they migrate north to warmer waters.
Fancy having the place to yourself? Learn more about our exclusive use bookings.
*Repairs to the outdoor deck are currently underway
Follow YHA Apollo Bay Eco
All co-living rooms include:
Linen, Wi-Fi & lockers | Heater, fan, & desk | Access to BBQ, kitchens & rooftop terrace | Access to wood fire heater & lounges
*Guests must be over 18 years of age to stay in a co-living room
All private rooms include:
Linen, Wi-Fi & lockers | Heater, fan, & bed side tables/desk | Access to BBQ, kitchens & rooftop terrace | Access to wood fire heater & communal lounges
Family rooms include:
Double bed and bunk beds | Linen and towels | Fan and heater | Desk
- Two Self-Catering Kitchens
- Two Communal Lounges
- Wood Fire Heater
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free On-site Parking
- Television Room
- Rooftop Terrace
- Tour Desk
- Shared Bathrooms
YHA Apollo Bay Eco features
- Accommodation includes a wood heater, 2 lounges, 2 kitchens, a rooftop deck with beautiful views and balconies for relaxing or cooking on the BBQ.
- Choose from a range of rooms including 4 person multi-share, twin/double and family rooms.
- Enjoy your comfortable stay in the knowledge you're also doing your part for the environment. YHA Apollo Bay Eco is eco-certified and uses a range of energy and water saving techniques to reduce its impact on the environment while maintaining functionality and comfort.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the property (High Speed Internet NBN 100Mbps Fibre Connection). Internet speed will be subject to Wi-Fi coverage in the building.
Reviews of YHA Apollo Bay
- "Best hostel I've ever visited. Everything was so clean and tidy, beds were comfy and the showers were super hot which was amazing. The common room areas were so inviting making it so easy for everyone to meet each other. Great selection of books, movies and board games to use when you're not out sightseeing. Staff are super friendly and was greeted by the cutest puppy ever on arrival. Would highly recommend this hostel to anyone, such a super chill fun vibe." - Emily
- "Becca and Dylan are utterly professional. Equally, they are simply lovely people. Their efforts make for a great stay." - Carl
For over 80 years, YHA Australia has been a safe and inclusive place for travellers from all walks of life. Guests are required to abide by YHA's house rules when staying at our properties.
|Traditional Place Name:|
5 Pascoe Street
Show location map
|Phone:||(+613) 5237 7899|
|Hostel Manager:||Becca Minter | Dylan Johnson|
|Hostel||Open all year|
9am-11am & 4pm-7pm | After hours arrivals: contact property for alternative arrangements.
|Check out||until 10am|