Sydney Harbour YHA - The Rocks
Sydney, The Rocks
- Explore The Rocks and its unique history, including a visit to The Rocks Discovery Museum.
- Walk across the Harbour Bridge for a panoramic view of our world famous harbour.
- Take a harbour-side walk from Millers Point to Woolloomooloo, passing Circular Quay and the Opera House.
- Visit the Botanic Gardens for an oasis of greenery and calm on the edge of the bustling city.
- Check out the culture and art at the Museum of Contemporary Art or the Art Gallery of NSW.
- Combine a visit to busy Darling Harbour with the lively Chinatown area in Haymarket.
Connect with this hostel
Follow us on Facebook: