YHA Sydney Harbour
Eco Adventure Crew Cleanups
Join fellow guests and connect with locals to clean up a local beach and help leave this piece of paradise a little better than you found it.
Sydney Forest Therapy Experience
Wouldn’t it be great if you could experience the Australian bush and escape the hustle and bustle of the city without having to travel too far?
Be able to experience nature safely without worry. Unplug and reconnect with nature on a relaxing forest therapy walk. Our forest therapy experience is designed specifically for young travellers looking to unwind, de-stress and learn the importance of taking care of our planet. Immerse yourself in the beauty of the great outdoors in beautiful bushland on the outskirts of Sydney.
Things to do in Sydney
- Explore The Rocks and its unique history, including a visit to The Rocks Discovery Museum.
- Walk across the Harbour Bridge for a panoramic view of our world-famous harbour.
- Take a harbour-side walk from Millers Point to Woolloomooloo, passing Circular Quay and the Opera House.
- Visit the Botanic Gardens for an oasis of greenery and calm on the edge of the bustling city.
- Check out the culture and art at the Museum of Contemporary Art or the Art Gallery of NSW.
- Combine a visit to busy Darling Harbour with the lively Chinatown area in Haymarket.
- Explore the rocks Markets, open Friday through to Sunday.
- Stroll through the Famous Hyde Park on your way to historic St Mary's Cathedral.