YHA Brisbane City
Monday | Trivia night - 7pm on the rooftop
Tuesday | Aussie movie night - 7pm on the rooftop
Wednesday | Meditation classes - 5pm on Level 5
Thursday | Yoga classes - 5pm on Level 5
Friday | Hot Dogs - 5:30pm on the rooftop
Saturday | Games night - 5:30pm on the rooftop
Sunday | Blockbuster movie night - 7:30pm on the rooftop
Once a month | Party on the rooftop!
Things to do in Brisbane
- Hop on the City Hopper, the perfect way to explore Brisbane. This free ferry departs every 30 minutes up until 11pm.
- Soak up some sun at Brisbane’s Southbank Parklands inner City Beach and wander the markets on weekends.
- Experience Australian culture at the Queensland Gallery of Modern Art AKA the GOMA, It is the largest modern art gallery in Mainland Australia.
- Relive the history of the Queensland state at the Queensland Museum, open every day with free entry.
- When the tide is low walk across to King Island on this otherworldly 1km sandbank walk.
- Explore the West End Markets, runs every Saturday morning completely transforming Davies Park.
- Go for a dip in the variety of free pools and swimming holes.
- Get Spacey at the Planetarium and enjoy leaning about the history of the universe.