Things to do in Brisbane City YHA
Brisbane is a vibrant city renowned for its outdoor lifestyle.
Cruise along the Brisbane River, enjoy city views from Mt Coot-tha, climb the Story Bridge or visit South Bank Parklands and swim in the beach lagoon.
Take a day trip to Moreton Island or Stradbroke Island, visit Australia Zoo or watch a football game at the stadiums nearby.
Brisbane is a great place to party. Visit some of its many dining and entertainment precincts – the Valley, Caxton Street, West End and South Bank are just a few. Brisbane City YHA hostel is located in the centre of all the action. Licensed restaurant/cafe on-site.
Tours & activities related to this hostel
FREE things to do in Brisbane
- City Hopper – What better way to explore Brisbane? The free ferry departs every 30 minutes up until 11pm
- Southbank Parklands – Soak up some sun at Brisbane’s inner City Beach and wander the markets on weekends
- The Gallery of Modern Art – The largest modern art gallery in Mainland Australia. Always loads going on and just a short walk from the hostel.
- Queensland Museum – right by the Gallery of Modern Art. Entry is free.
- Queensland Art Gallery
- Roma Street Parklands – Take in some native flora and fauna and located just behind Roma Street Station.