Things to do in Brisbane City YHA
FREE things to do in Brisbane
- City Hopper – What better way to explore Brisbane? The free ferry departs every 30 minutes up until 11pm
- Southbank Parklands – Soak up some sun at Brisbane’s inner City Beach and wander the markets on weekends
- The Gallery of Modern Art – The largest modern art gallery in Mainland Australia. Always loads going on and just a short walk from the hostel.
- Queensland Museum – right by the Gallery of Modern Art. Entry is free.
- Queensland Art Gallery
- Roma Street Parklands – Take in some native flora and fauna and located just behind Roma Street Station.