Explore Tasmania with YHA
YHA accommodation in Tasmania
Tasmania: Trip inspiration & tips
Best mountain biking trails in Tasmania
20 free things to do in Hobart
Top LGBTQIA+ festivals and events around Australia
20 must-do backpacker experiences in Australia
The top arts and culture festivals in Australia
The top 9 sporting events in Australia
National parks near Aussie cities
6 great mountains to hike in Australia
Weird and wonderful natural phenomena in Australia
11 awesome canoeing and kayaking adventures in Australia
Australia's best coastal walks
9 thrilling white water rafting spots in Australia
Tasmania: Tours & experiences
5 Day Tasmania Nature and Wildlife Tour
5 Day Tasmania Adventure Tour
6 Day Tasmania Explorer Tour
7 Day Tasmania Adventure
Top things to do in Tasmania
- Enjoy beautiful views of Hobart from Mt Wellington.
- Visit Cataract Gorge in Launceston.
- Stroll around the famous Salamanca Market in Hobart.
- Visit the Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery.
- Take in MONA (Museum of Old and New Art) - local residents get free entry.
- Meet a tassie devil at the Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park.
- Take a photo with the penguins in Bicheno.
- Visit the Freycinet Peninsula and Wineglass Bay.
- See Lake St Clair, Australia's deepest natural freshwater lake, in the Central Highlands.
- Discover Tasmania's convict history at Port Arthur.